It's a well known fact by those that know it well that peantus are not, in fact, nuts. They are legumes closely related to peas hence the name PEAnut.
I'm great at Trivial Pursuits me.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Yudster wrote:About me: See, she doesn't say a lot, but when she does, it's very accurate.
I bet Kevin Ashman would beat you.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
I bet Kevin Ashman would beat you.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
The fact that the Cornish
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
The fact that the Cornish
Sorry, what?
The last half of your post seems to be missing. I blame your connection.
The fact that the Cornish
Sorry, what?
The last half of your post seems to be missing. I blame your connection.
That cheered me up thx for that
Bloody spam bots. Stupid things.
zoot about me wrote:You are our most famous person member, you're like our celeb!
Can something not be done about them?
How do they get accounts?
Isn't there a weird distorted picture thing to prevent this type of thing?
A bit like winning an online argument?
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Console - hang on if you're telling me that a simple spambot can read those distorted picture thingys then surely this is a sign of artificial intelligence as I often get those things wrong.
I didn't think they could read envelopes? Far too many different and confusing hand writing styles.
Could they not just add loads of squiggles and things over it and add unneccesary bits to letters.
Ooh what about a really easy set of rotating questions, like what is Chris' last name? Who reads the news? What time does the show end? Somewhat slightly elitist but worth it surely. Surely a computer couldn't answer those?