And once he's down there's not much else we can do
That's not entirely true either...
And once he's down there's not much else we can do
Just a heads up for everyone - S4B is sounding emotional... ABORT, ABORT, ABORT!
zoot about me wrote:You are our most famous person member, you're like our celeb!
Stuff about Thatcher....
You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
now we both know that's not true!
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Stuff about Thatcher....
You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
ok - I see what your saying
Stuff about Thatcher....
You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Also Chrysosotpfopolololotom's willingness to give out personal info on a website. Can I have your national insurance number and your mothers maiden name as well please?
Stuff about Thatcher....
You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.