Also this is.....
My baby working hard.
What the hell's wrong with Kenny Loggins???
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Stuff about Thatcher....
You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Did you floor her?
Stuff about Thatcher....
You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
zoot about me wrote:You are our most famous person member, you're like our celeb!



Peterborough is NOT a dump!
If any recommendations for work experience at the beeb are going i'll put my hat in the ring.
There's promises of Curry, Chocolate and Liquor for those who help.
Not all at once.
Although it is an idea.
Stuff about Thatcher....
You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Stuff about Thatcher....
You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Peterborough is NOT a dump!
It * is.

