
I love a woman in uniform.
Stuff about Thatcher....
You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
yay! How's it all going Rusty?
I love a woman in uniform.
I love a woman in uniform.
The Police uniform isn't what it used to be though.
Nice one Ms Dyke.
foot-loose wrote:I'll wave my high definition willy any chance I get!
Yudster wrote:No, someone was ranting about militant lesbians and it made me think of her!
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
zoot about me wrote:You are our most famous person member, you're like our celeb!
Stuff about Thatcher....
You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
WHat made me smile/laugh today? That email (don't know if anyone else has had it) of that bloke totally loosing it & smashing up the office he works in. TBH if work gets to you that much you should have left a long time ago.
foot-loose wrote: you really can be quite gay sometimes Toph
WHat made me smile/laugh today? That email (don't know if anyone else has had it) of that bloke totally loosing it & smashing up the office he works in. TBH if work gets to you that much you should have left a long time ago.
I'm pretty sure that was fake and was made to advertise a movie. I'll see If I can find the article I read.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
foot-loose wrote: you really can be quite gay sometimes Toph
Stuff about Thatcher....
You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
foot-loose wrote: you really can be quite gay sometimes Toph
foot-loose wrote: you really can be quite gay sometimes Toph
foot-loose wrote: you really can be quite gay sometimes Toph
