- Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:38 pm
#362497
Can't help it. It's infectious. Oh and I got to sit in the gallery of South East Today for their main 6.30 news programme. I'm sure you can guess what I thought of it but I will add this:
MY GOD! There were 3 people all talking at once to their minions who were in turn talking to each other and feeding back to their boss and talking to reporters and the producer and director were listening to it all and also talking and I have no idea how anyone understood anyone else. Everything could be heard by the presenters who acted as if they couldn't hear anything. I understood 3 words. Ready, camera and hell I can't even remember the third word. The rest of it sounded like gibberish. They all understood it all though and it was run like a military operation.
TV is scary and way more fun from the proper side.
[quote="The Andyctionary"]Andy B: Very lazy, flirtatious person with wonderful hair who does not resemble prince charming. Very sarcastic so if something he posts seems stupid it's probably deliberate. Aspirations of global dictatorship so you'll probably first against the wall come the revolution.[/quote]