- Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:27 am
#348310
All the people I've known from Paisley are bastards, hope you change that Munki! *giggles malevolently*
zoot about me wrote:You are our most famous person member, you're like our celeb!
Hello Munki Bhoy, good to see you upping the Scottish contingent. When you say "Glasgow ish", where do you mean?
It depends what time of day it is. I work in Glasgow, I live in Paisley. So I figured Glasgow...ish was probably as accurate as I could manage!
Woooo!
Where abouts in this lovely town do you hail from?
*goes to the window and waves*
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
All the people I've known from Paisley are bastards, hope you change that Munki! *giggles malevolently*
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
yeah, as it's normally to intelligent for typical Paisley folks to understand.
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
yeah, as it's normally to intelligent for typical Paisley folks to understand.
yeah, as it's normally to intelligent for typical Paisley folks to understand.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Yudster wrote:About me: See, she doesn't say a lot, but when she does, it's very accurate.
I am your ruler!
Hi everybody. I'm Queeny. new today! be nice to me, I am your ruler!

Hi everybody. I'm Queeny. new today! be nice to me, I am your ruler!
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.