- Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:20 pm
#346509
Ah, from the way you wrote it I thought you were trying to prevent the reverse.
Oh and don't feed the Yudsters!
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Oh and don't feed the Yudsters!
This is getting irritating. It might be less so if I (or anyone else) actually knew what it meant.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.

Hi,
I'm Mark, 41 and from the Wirral although I work in the Republic of Yemen and listen to Chris online from there (bet you can't find anyone listening from a weirder spot than that).
I Joined becouse I am very angry about the show on the 18/06/2008, Chris is my sounds of the UK in a third world country(a bit like Good Morning Vietnam) I do like my music and Chris has always strived to bring a happy medium of chat and music to the morning show but this morning was to much music with disjointed chat. He has never been constrained by silly rules in the past so why has it suddenly changed.
OK rant over, nice to meet you all,
Mark
foot-loose wrote:I'll wave my high definition willy any chance I get!
Yudster wrote:No, someone was ranting about militant lesbians and it made me think of her!
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
I like to have a little snooze after a stroke !
foot-loose wrote:I'll wave my high definition willy any chance I get!
Yudster wrote:No, someone was ranting about militant lesbians and it made me think of her!
Oh and don't feed the Yudsters!
This is getting irritating. It might be less so if I (or anyone else) actually knew what it meant.
Hi Danni, ignore the grumpy arses and the bickering bints - nice to meet you.

Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
and which bit of me are you going to eat first? *wink wink*
