Let me ask an independent Welsh person: do you find 'taffy' offensive?
Personally, I just find it funny. Idk what other welsh people would think. I'm irish though, I've had to be thick skinned with all the paddy jokes hehe
Safe as X
Let me ask an independent Welsh person: do you find 'taffy' offensive?
A bloody WELSHER? Is that the best you can come up with?
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
A bloody WELSHER? Is that the best you can come up with?
No. Be worth it and I'll make the effort.
Yudster wrote:About me: See, she doesn't say a lot, but when she does, it's very accurate.
Hi, I'm Andrew from Ireland. This is a great site, lot of work put into it.

Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
*drools randomly over irish things*
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
*drools randomly over irish things*
Potatos are nice.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Tis a bit predictable. I used to work with a load of Irish blokes. Fat, lecherous old
men they were. And I've been to Derry/Londonderry/county Derry londonshire and it's not that great to be honest.
yooo people , just finnished listening to the show,,so decided to take a peek at the site , itz pretty cool lol,,,,neways i'll introduce maself as the fist page asks :)
Hi-
How old are you? -- 21
Are you a member of any other Message Board? -- nope :(
Is there a remote chance that you like Moyles? --- ofcourse , hes Uber :D
Do you ever stop posting crap? --- dont say i do lol
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.