Go Yuds!
I think you should tell them that... and video their reactions so we can see you kick ass!
foot-loose wrote:I'll wave my high definition willy any chance I get!
Yudster wrote:No, someone was ranting about militant lesbians and it made me think of her!
Go Yuds!
I think you should tell them that... and video their reactions so we can see you kick ass!
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
there appears to be a Police cordon around my end of the building.
foot-loose wrote:I'll wave my high definition willy any chance I get!
Yudster wrote:No, someone was ranting about militant lesbians and it made me think of her!
I think a trapdoor that plunges idiots down several hundred feet into a firey death! No one would make the same mistake twice.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
And wash your hands. That's key, Yuds! Especially after a dump.
neilt0 wrote:
Click, look, be happy.
the keyboard in the picture looks like mine too
Stuff about Thatcher....
You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
the keyboard in the picture looks like mine too
Amazing, I'm sure very few people have a black keyboard with white labels on the keys.
Oh, wait.. most of the ones at work do.
Vivienne wrote:Give me something to fill the hole.
charlalottie wrote:tit anyone?
Now I feel good about my obsessive cleaning of my laptop buttons with disinfectant. I even take all the keys off and clean underneath.
Vivienne wrote:Give me something to fill the hole.
charlalottie wrote:tit anyone?
Vivienne wrote:Give me something to fill the hole.
charlalottie wrote:tit anyone?
Ahem...tit anyone?
foot-loose wrote: you really can be quite gay sometimes Toph
Ahem...tit anyone?
Vivienne wrote:Give me something to fill the hole.
charlalottie wrote:tit anyone?
Yudster wrote:About me: See, she doesn't say a lot, but when she does, it's very accurate.
Yudster wrote:About me: See, she doesn't say a lot, but when she does, it's very accurate.
No.. but her step-mum's a bit of a bitch. I feel so much pressure now though, cause if I fail, then what am I gonna do in September?
Vivienne wrote:Give me something to fill the hole.
charlalottie wrote:tit anyone?
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:About me: See, she doesn't say a lot, but when she does, it's very accurate.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Apparently not. According to my sister, if I don't get into uni, her friend still gets my room and I share with my bro.
Vivienne wrote:Give me something to fill the hole.
charlalottie wrote:tit anyone?
foot-loose wrote:I'll wave my high definition willy any chance I get!
Yudster wrote:No, someone was ranting about militant lesbians and it made me think of her!
foot-loose wrote:I'll wave my high definition willy any chance I get!
Yudster wrote:No, someone was ranting about militant lesbians and it made me think of her!