zoot about me wrote:You are our most famous person member, you're like our celeb!
zoot about me wrote:You are our most famous person member, you're like our celeb!
Click, look, be happy.
you really can be quite gay sometimes Toph
Stuff about Thatcher....
You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Andy B: Very lazy, flirtatious person with wonderful hair who does not resemble prince charming. Very sarcastic so if something he posts seems stupid it's probably deliberate. Aspirations of global dictatorship so you'll probably first against the wall come the revolution.

Make them all read "Who moved my cheese?" Great book.
Stuff about Thatcher....
You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
zoot about me wrote:You are our most famous person member, you're like our celeb!
Andy B: Very lazy, flirtatious person with wonderful hair who does not resemble prince charming. Very sarcastic so if something he posts seems stupid it's probably deliberate. Aspirations of global dictatorship so you'll probably first against the wall come the revolution.
Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Stuff about Thatcher....
You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:About me: See, she doesn't say a lot, but when she does, it's very accurate.