I'm having a bit of a beatles moment - listening to the 'Love' Album.
And i have the traveling Wilburys to go through next
Also Satellite party were ace when I saw them the other nite, so I plan to buy that album on friday when I get paid.
foot-loose wrote: you really can be quite gay sometimes Toph
Also Satellite party were ace when I saw them the other nite, so I plan to buy that album on friday when I get paid.
I forgot to ask you about that, did they do any covers?
And did Perry leap around for most of the set?
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
But that is on the play list, isn't it ?
I thought the idea was not to put things on here that radio one play.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:That's beautiful. Just beautiful.
Yudster wrote:That's beautiful. Just beautiful.