Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By dimtimjim
^^wot he sed

EDIT: doh, that'll learn me for being lazy and not quoting and editing...
By chrysostom
Joe Kinnear.

The man is an unpleasant throwback, and an oaf. I find his latest ramblings so irritating - the fact that he's to be employed by a premier league club is astounding.
By The Deadly
He thinks he is hilarious. Getting players names wrong on purpose isn't funny and it is probably really insulting for the players concerned. He is another one of those managers who live their lives in some kind of time warp and I'd have massive respect for Alan Pardew if he told the board to stick their job.
By Bruvva
Carroll off to West Ham for £2.50 and a half eaten mars bar or summat. Liverpool interested in some fey attacking midfielder who will make Downing look effective. Close season is RUBBISH.
By charla
The fixtures for next season come out tomorrow don't they? That'll be something at least.
By Bruvva

This has amused me for the moment anyway.
By Bruvva
Hurrah! Fixtures!

Arsenal v Aston Villa
Chelsea v Hull
Crystal Palace v Tottenham
Liverpool v Stoke
Man City v Newcastle
Norwich v Everton
Sunderland v Fulham
Swansea v Man Utd
West Brom v Southampton
West Ham v Cardiff
By The Deadly
Bruvva wrote:Hurrah! Fixtures!

Arsenal v Aston Villa
Chelsea v Hull
Crystal Palace v Tottenham
Liverpool v Stoke
Man City v Newcastle
Norwich v Everton
Sunderland v Fulham
Swansea v Man Utd
West Brom v Southampton
West Ham v Cardiff

Soon all to be rearranged by Sky Sports.
By Bruvva
Mancs away at Swansea will be moved undoubtedly. No idea what BT will do with the fixtures they get.
By DevilsDuck
If Moyes doesnt get 15 points from his first 5 games he should be sacked!
By Bruvva
I'm kinda hoping he continues the "failing to win a game at Anfield" thing he's got going if I'm honest.
By Yudster
Robbie Cowling is being very quiet in the close season. I wish he'd sell the club to someone with some ambition, who understands that the be all and end all to running a football club is more than just having a balance sheet in the black.
By chrysostom
Bruvva wrote:I'm kinda hoping he continues the "failing to win a game at Anfield" thing he's got going if I'm honest.

It's going to be pretty sweet for him if he beats you guys at home.
By Bruvva
chrysostom wrote:
Bruvva wrote:I'm kinda hoping he continues the "failing to win a game at Anfield" thing he's got going if I'm honest.

It's going to be pretty sweet for him if he beats you guys at home.

He'll still blame the ref for something, mind. That said, Liverpool's line up next season seems to be shaping up to be two central defenders, a bunch of fey, lightweight midfielders and some bloke up front whose name would score a shit load in scrabble so I'll be surprised if they don't.
By Bruvva

Pretty much spot on by Syed but quite funny seeing the Sky Sports presenters flail around trying to get back on to the "premier league is the bestest EVAH".

Also "he's put british football on the map"..Do * off you dismal bint.
By Topher
Matthew Syed was a very good table tennis player before he became a journalist - Commonwealth champion multiple times.

chrysostom wrote:Really good watch/listen. Shame they couldn't actually keep up with him in terms of the point he was trying to make.

I'm told by one of his colleagues at The Times who also plays table tennis that most of his journalist colleagues can't keep up with him, he's a very intelligent bloke.
By Bonanzoid
Those were some very interesting points he raised, I had no idea Abramovich had made his millions with such dirty methods.

And to think I used to like him...*ahem*

TCMS Unedited Wednesday October 23rd, 2019 h[…]

What was said about Dave? It was just the Debbie[…]