Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
zoot about me wrote:You are our most famous person member, you're like our celeb!
It's actually a lot worse than that, cos it's been pre-meditated by the looks of things. It's very bad.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
What are you getting for Valentines Andy - is it your annual shag?
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Oh and it's got the girl from Labyrynth in it. First film she's done since 1986!
VivAyrshire on UM wrote:It just reminded me of this dreadful female called Yudster (cm.net / aled.info), who would spend all day just fussing over grammar points, and doing nothing constructive of any kind.
Just went to see He's Just Not That Into You at the cinema. Well that's three hours of my life I won't get back.
Seriously I could spend ages waffling on about how catastrophicaly bad it is but this isn't a movie forum. The only slight saving grace is you almost get to see Scarlet O'Hara's norks in it. Oh and it's got the girl from Labyrynth in it. First film she's done since 1986!
Really really bad.
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
foot-loose wrote: you really can be quite gay sometimes Toph
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Oh and it's got the girl from Labyrynth in it. First film she's done since 1986!
Apart from Requiem for a dream, Mulholland Falls, Hulk, Inkheart, The Day the Earth Stood Still, Dark City, A Beautiful Mind, Blood Diamond and Reservation Road...
Having no net connection at home, that's annoying me.
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
foot-loose wrote: you really can be quite gay sometimes Toph