Yudster wrote:My turbo had over 170,000 miles on it when it went. I can't complain.
Wowzers, did it really!! Very well done missus!
charlalottie wrote:I've read all this and wondering what the flip a turbo is.
Simplified, its a compressor. It forces a more oxygen rich mixture into the engine. More O2 = more bang.
Changing the subject, my ruddy rear brake pads went last night - am now making a lovely grinding noise. This obviously needs sorting today. But, I went through my envelope of receipts last night, and can see no previous invoice for rear pads - which means mine have lasted 226,000 miles! Ace!
But, new rear pads, and I need 4 new tyres - I can see I'll be £600-800 lighter by the end of today. Grrr.
I've actually met Chris n shook his hand. This fact is still causing slight issues in my trouser dept....
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.