zoot about me wrote:You are our most famous person member, you're like our celeb!
What on earth is up with the women on this forum? I come on here and it's flirtatious.
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
The thing is, there are still names on that list I don't recognise. Jonny Hoare? Nablo?
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
Ah man, I've been overtaken by the tophmeister. I'm surprised you've not got a life by now Mr Topher.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog 17970
Topher 15627
Sidders 15287
Yudster 11900
Adam 11718
Uglybob 9562
foot-loose 9332
kendra k 8758
Vivienne 7856
Quincy 7798
S4B 7473
Console 6184
Jonny Hoare 5316
Nablo. 5216
David 5188
charlalottie 5101
Chris 5018
demonHorse 4905
fish heads 4501I predict Topher will bump off Sidders within 2009. Gaspode in 2010. How the hell am I still in the top 10? I am an adult now.
yeah when i first came here i was a teenager and now im fecking 28, somethings drastically wrong, why cant i be like peter pan (and nothing like michael jackson)
Ah man, I've been overtaken by the tophmeister. I'm surprised you've not got a life by now Mr Topher.
Mr Sidders, you need to come back and reclaim that place. Please?
Ah man, I've been overtaken by the tophmeister. I'm surprised you've not got a life by now Mr Topher.
Mr Sidders, you need to come back and reclaim that place. Please?
Why did I leave again?
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Jesus, how did Vi...err certain people manage to get nearly 8000 posts in such a short space of time. I've been here ages and not even got half that amount.
Topher wrote: Although I do agree with 'lima eel'.
Topher wrote: I'm "just a big 'L' shape".
foot-loose wrote: you really can be quite gay sometimes Toph
catherine wrote: kendra i love you so much
Yudster wrote:Oh shut up you titless American biatchkendrak's attack
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
catherine wrote: kendra i love you so much
Yudster wrote:Oh shut up you titless American biatchkendrak's attack