- Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:17 pm
#457070
Wow I can get from here to London Paddington in an hour and a half for £18. That's not too bad.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
bmstinton93 wrote:Wow I can get from here to London Paddington in an hour and a half for £18. That's not too bad.with a young person's railcard and an advance train ticket, you should be able to get it for £10
Nicola_Red wrote:Oh, I love Paddington bearI am up for it. As it stands the 17th is good for me too.![]()
I'm pretty sure Travis is up for it too. I was hoping to persuade English Bob but I think he's a bit scared of some of us! Obviously not me though
chrysostom wrote:See, I was going to get a railcard at the start of the year but didn't think it was worth it as I hardly go home but I could do with investing in one now.bmstinton93 wrote:Wow I can get from here to London Paddington in an hour and a half for £18. That's not too bad.with a young person's railcard and an advance train ticket, you should be able to get it for £10
bmstinton93 wrote:There's gonna be a massive fight break out between English Bob and Travis Bickle over you at this rate...Nah, she isnt worth fighting over....
Nicola_Red wrote:Oh, I love Paddington bearDidn't realise this was all a ruse to get you laid! Jeez...![]()
I'm pretty sure Travis is up for it too. I was hoping to persuade English Bob but I think he's a bit scared of some of us! Obviously not me though
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Nicola_Red wrote:Excellent. Despite your lack of love for the Muppets and Star Wars, I still want you to be thereI could argue despite your love of the Muppets and Star Wars, I still want you to be there!
Travis Bickle wrote:Fair point.bmstinton93 wrote:There's gonna be a massive fight break out between English Bob and Travis Bickle over you at this rate...Nah, she isnt worth fighting over....
Travis Bickle wrote:I still want you to be there!I don't want her there...
bmstinton93 wrote:Cheeky young whippersnapper. Don't think I won't give you a slap round the back of the head when I see you.Travis Bickle wrote:I still want you to be there!I don't want her there...
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
dimtimjim wrote:Oh my god Travis.... I'll need to knock you out for the Star Wars disrespec', then nurse a fellow biker back to health. Damn the conflict!I am learning not to get on the wrong side of Star Wars fans
And Bens right, I will. Bring it on sister....!
reviloslater wrote:Has an actual meetup time been confirmed or considered yet?Or even where exactly? And regards the time, mid-afternoon?
bmstinton93 wrote:Between 10 and 12 was suggested on the previous page.I suppose 12 wouldnt be THAT early. More of an afternoon/evening person myself.
---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.487774,-2.580810
Travis Bickle wrote:Never seen the Muppets really, but I'm with Nic here on Star Wars. It's just ace.Nicola_Red wrote:Excellent. Despite your lack of love for the Muppets and Star Wars, I still want you to be thereI could argue despite your love of the Muppets and Star Wars, I still want you to be there!