The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By chalky
where they all gone?? Hunstanton used to have one every year and now they get nothing :( . i saw moyles there a few years ago and he was great. Radio 1 SHOULD bring back the original roadshows where they went all round the country not jus moyles doin "1 big belly" (called the other year) although he does some roadshows i think they should start up the whole thing again.
Who agrees??

chalky :)
By Eddie
....One big sunday......
By chalky
thats only like 1 sunday every 2 weeks though. the old roadshows use to go on every weekday for about a month.
By Being_Unreal
mmm... roadshow
By David
Can't say I really care, the roadshows (One Big Sunday) are never gonna come to Shetland.

What did people think of One Big Belly ? I quite liked it, especially when they sung that song about Rhys!

David
By a_girl_from_mars
Yay the one big bellies were good!!!!
I went to the Newquay one...have some good pictures (ish). I saw Melinda!! My sis had her picture took with Rhys!! Jon Culshaw kind of spoke to us!! God I never get bored of telling these stories.
By Matt
The roadshows should be brought back!

I remember seeing Simon Mayo at one in Bournemouth.

I've still got the merchandise... Radio 1 Cap, Mug, and a get the balls in the right holes game!

Those were the days :)

Matt
By tomwhite
Hooo Haaa Hunstanton!
By chalky
I think they should sod goin 2 america and go round the uk.

Bring back the original roadshows!!!! :)

And return to hunstanton for once

chalky
By Adam
found out on friday from the breakfast show.. you never know they mite come come back. do they only go to places that don't have big gigs. for example, irvine- where the hell is that?

ad
By wannabe_mrs_moyles
they should come to leeds, there aren't any big gigs there except um...oh yeah..the leeds festival. woooooo!!! oh well, they should still come here :D
By chalky
they go to most popular places.i ave no clue where irvine is. Hunstanton used to be a big venue.there was hunderds of people when i went there. And of course moyles was there. It was apparently the best one accordin to one of the tabloids back then.
They go skegnes i think and that the closest they go to hunstanton.
Please bring the original show tour back
By chalky
they go scarbourgh and blackpool i think aswell
By Adam
1big sunday was to places that don't often get to see the rich and famous. brighton was the good :)

ad
By chalky
Hunstanton dont see any rich or famous.the most famous person i like was errrr

Molyes probably

chalky
By David
Me thinks Irvine is in Scotland

David
By Jonny Hoare
the roadshow were gradually dwindled out by dj's who didn't want to do them.....

nicky campbell did a week (when he used to 10 o clock)
wendy llyod and dave pearce (one of the funniest you'll ever here)
simon mayo
goodybags
steve wright
lisa i anson
clive warren

used to be 10 weeks long they used to have 2 weeks in the south wets it used to go

torbay, paignton, plymouth, st austell, st ives
weston, westward ho, babbacommbe, bude and newquay

one year me and my mate went to two roadshows we had plans to see 5 the following year, but heh that failed....

The one big sundays are trying to keep up with captial's party in the parks (be it brmb, picadilly, red dragon or crapital itslef) Myself and the trash went to it in plymouth last year and the stories are endless...... trouble is for a serious music fan like myself, there insuffiecent live acts, and too much miming (by five who were booed)
By Adam
party in the park is about money. one big sunday isn't

ad

Thank you both!!