Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
Topher wrote:This despite the fact that Corbyn's rebellions have been principled stances that have time and time again been shown to be correct.

As a Corbyn supporter (yes, really) I'm worried his lack of experience undermines him. Constantly stating that he's learning on the job & that suggestions made to him are 'interesting' makes him sound like a random man with principles has been appointed to lead the opposition and is only now realising the need to actually understand how politics work.

edit. Also, Star Wars Geeks - get to London now http://londontheinside.com/2015/09/25/t ... he-thames/
By dimtimjim
Well, since you've mentioned Star Wars geeks - are you aware of Battlefront, coming out on all good consoles (and the xbox-one!) in November..?!

Looks frikkin' ace. I pre-ordered it!

I'm currently 'nursing a semi' just thinking about it!
dimtimjim wrote:Well, since you've mentioned Star Wars geeks - are you aware of Battlefront, coming out on all good consoles (and the xbox-one!) in November..?!

Looks frikkin' ace. I pre-ordered it!

I'm currently 'nursing a semi' just thinking about it!

"I here Luke's got a picture of Tim's semi, away and pester him to to see it."

By Nicola_Red
I saw that. Why should he have his teeth done if he doesn't care about them? Sheesh. (Says the girl currently sporting a hillbilly gap in her teeth cos she's too scared to go back to the dentist and get it fixed.)
By Topher
I've seen one of the very very last Vulcan flights at work today.

By Trigger
Labour is making me laugh today.

Completely devoid of a brain. Unable to savage Tories when they are weak. Old Corbyn the Werthers Original. IDS did more damage with his little finger whereas Corbo can only tickle them.

The whole party is incapable of shaking off it's holier than thou superiority complex. Too busy wagging it's finger at the rest of the world. Pity is what I feel for that rabble today!

Oh and the sun's been shining loads lately which I'm pleased about.
By Topher
Sorry - you're wrong (in general - I haven't seen any footage of yesterday). The Labour Party at the moment are the first real opposition we've had for years - Ed Balls agreed with the Tories - Corbyn and McDonnell do not - don't believe the press, Corbyn is doing well despite their (and the Parliamentary Labour Party's) attempts to undermine him; a couple of polls are now showing Labour as level with or ahead of the Tories despite the negative stories.
By Topher
I dunno if Deadly comes here any more but I hope he does...

By Topher
Eh? What walk?
By Topher
Meh, five days, piece of piss...

(Only kidding - fair play Deadly, that's a long old way - good luck, hopefully you're a bit more successful than you were on The Chase...)
By Topher
Ha - I heard the tail end of that, well done. Although the loser got tickets too... I wonder if he'd have done the same for you if she won!
By G-Sizzle
It was very brief at about 6:40 this morning.
Pippa mentioned how you were a CM.net fan and Chris instantly assumed you hated him and the show!
Pippa put him right and said how lovely you were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk