The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues

Should I complete the Tedious Links?

Yes, I'd read them
20%
Yes, I don't read them but they are good to have on the site
53%
No, it's not worth the time that could be spent lying on the sofa watching Big Bang Theory reruns
13%
*Yawn* no-one cares
13%
By Nicola_Red
I'm missing about a year's worth of Tedious from the archive section of the site. Should I set to completing what's missing?
By Nicola_Red
I think you might be right there. But I thought I'd canvas opinion anyway!
By Nicola_Red
DAMN YOU PEOPLE KNOW ME TOO WELL :)

Nade, I may well take you up on that. Would you believe my new husband expects me to spend time with him, instead of sitting in front of a PC til all hours looking up whether Dave was right in saying that you can't ride zebras? Sheesh.
By nade
Nicola_Red wrote:DAMN YOU PEOPLE KNOW ME TOO WELL :)

Nade, I may well take you up on that. Would you believe my new husband expects me to spend time with him, instead of sitting in front of a PC til all hours looking up whether Dave was right in saying that you can't ride zebras? Sheesh.

Haha, yeah forget Zebra's, riding Unicorns is where the fun is. 8)
By Topher
I can't believe you haven't done it... what have you been doing with the last three years?!
By Nicola_Red
Erm, getting engaged and married and stuff. And there was the lying on the sofa watching Big Bang Theory reruns.
By Topher
Nicola_Red wrote:Erm, getting engaged and married and stuff. And there was the lying on the sofa watching Big Bang Theory reruns.

You know I was kidding?
By Nicola_Red
Topher wrote:
Nicola_Red wrote:Erm, getting engaged and married and stuff. And there was the lying on the sofa watching Big Bang Theory reruns.

You know I was kidding?

Yep :) hence my comment about lying on the sofa as an excuse. It's a terrible excuse for not doing anything, and I do far too much of it! I should read more at least.
By Topher
Have got the new Big Bang to watch tonight actually, it started in America on Monday.
By Nicola_Red
I'm still watching it when it's on here, but I don't know why. All the characters irritate me to some extent. It's still funny when it wants to be but those moments are getting fewer and further between.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]