The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Nicola_Red
I do think using Moyles is a much better option as Chris is a pretty common name and it won't be obvious enough what it refers to. I don't want it to be a dig at Grimmy though. They can co-exist peacefully, their target audiences are pretty different and I'm not mean enough to specifically want his listening figures to suffer.
By JayE
Nicola_Red wrote: their target audiences are pretty different

As much as I hate Nick Grimshaw this really is the fact at hand.
By slaphead1982
I put a comment on the Radio X facebook page and somebody replied with "#TeamMoyles". How about just using that again?
By nade
slaphead1982 wrote:I put a comment on the Radio X facebook page and somebody replied with "#TeamMoyles". How about just using that again?

Sounds good to me, plus you can probably update your sig from next Mon ;)
By slaphead1982
nade wrote:Sounds good to me, plus you can probably update your sig from next Mon ;)
I might well do that. "Hello Great Britain"?
By doby
Wouldn't it just be better to go with whatever the show chooses on Monday? They had them for the last show on R1, makes sense to have them for the new show on RX.
By nade
doby wrote:Wouldn't it just be better to go with whatever the show chooses on Monday? They had them for the last show on R1, makes sense to have them for the new show on RX.

Yep, it would be nice... if they were to advertise anywhere else apart from the looping adverts on the station right now... guess we'll just have to see.

I'm sure Moyles will post something on Twitter the day or night before.
By James H
I would quite like to see #TeamMoyles trend once more, would book-end his absence quite nicely!

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]