Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By dimtimjim
#totesnotaproblemballs

lorra luv and thanks for the artistic efforts!
By flyingbadger
Haha, nae worries glad you liked it.

This is still my favourite creation from on here when Boboff called me immature

Had it as my sig for a bit and everything.

Ahh...
The good ol' days.
By dimtimjim
Two things annoying me. Got 'er indoor car listed on eBay at min - people who keep messaging me to ask questions which are already covered in the listing! Surely if you can manage to type, you should be able to read..! Fecktards.

Also.....

CLIFF RICHARD..! My Mum will be mortified - she still has the Sir Cliff calendar every year. Now he's also a sex pest too...
By Topher
Excuse me, I think you'll find it's not even alleged yet - be very careful sir.
By R94N
There have been rumblings he was perhaps involved with the Elm Guest House stuff if you want to look into that...nothing obviously proven yet.
By bmstinton93
Applying for graduate accountancy schemes is one of the most tedious, time consuming and frustrating things ever.

Each application seems to take an hour and a half and ive had about 4 reject me already, with one rejecting me as soon as I completed the application...
By bmstinton93
I am willing. I started off so motivated with them all and I still am to a certain extent, but after doing lots and getting rejection from many while also having a huge workload at uni it easily takes its toll and makes it harder.
By chrysostom
I've just been passed over at work for my manager's position (he left 3 weeks ago). My replacement has little experience in social, but a lot of generic marketing experience.

Devastated and furious are tough when they come together.
By flyingbadger
chrysostom wrote:I've just been passed over at work for my manager's position (he left 3 weeks ago). My replacement has little experience in social, but a lot of generic marketing experience.

That's pure jobby so it is pal.
Sorry to hear that.

chrysostom wrote:Devastated and furious are tough when they come together.

Ahh, those two butch lesbians from the axed from Gladiators TV reboot.
Didn't think you'd own such a DVD Mr Stom.
By dimtimjim
Soz to hear that Andy - don't let 'em grind you down. Nice to see Bodger is back about, he makes everything better.
By slaphead1982
I'm trying to download the BBC election: Part 1 from i-player using get_iplayer but as it's over 9 hours long it just won't complete the download. Any tips?
By slaphead1982
I know it's sad Chris but it's a piece of British history that I can save. Well, Parts 2 - 6 soo far.
By Johnny 1989
I'm on holiday (which is not annoying me, in fact it's being nice and relaxing) however since yesterday afternoon my right hip and lower right shin on the right had side have been hurting, now this has been my first lazy holiday in years but I'm wondering if the lack of walking very far is anything to do with this? I usually walk about 1hr-1hr30 every day so perhaps this is an effect of a lack of walking?

Either way it's a slight annoyance that is spoiling an otherwise very enjoyable holiday.
By Johnny 1989
[emoji38] I normally do on holiday but the bit we're in is really out in the sticks on a busy road with not much pavement, still walked for about 1hr 20mins which did me some good :)
By Johnny 1989
Unfortunately everything has changed in the last two hours, I missed the last step of a marble staircase in the hotel and have just returned in a bandage round my left ankle, the Doctor said I have to rest for the remaining days.

I have twisted my ankle, have to take painkillers and put ice on it once an hour, hurrah :( :mad:
By yummytummy
Johnny 1989 wrote:Unfortunately everything has changed in the last two hours, I missed the last step of a marble staircase in the hotel and have just returned in a bandage round my left ankle, the Doctor said I have to rest for the remaining days.

I have twisted my ankle, have to take painkillers and put ice on it once an hour, hurrah :( :mad:

ouch hope you feel better soon

Stupid work has still not given my holidays even though asked 3 times to do it. Everyone else has ezpect me. All they want me for is can you do extra hours. Feel like leaving :(