Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Yudster
Oxo will never be the same again. I loved Lynda Bellingham, even if she did appear on Loose Women.
By chrysostom
Carol Ann Susi (the voice of Mrs Wolozitz, Howard's mum on Big Bang Theory) has died. Is it strange that I feel bad on the behalf of a fictional character?
By bmstinton93
chrysostom wrote:Carol Ann Susi (the voice of Mrs Wolozitz, Howard's mum on Big Bang Theory) has died. Is it strange that I feel bad on the behalf of a fictional character?

Oh no! :( Gutted!
By Comedy John
The actress Anne Kirkbride best known as Deidre Barlow in Coronation Street died after a short illness yesterday aged 60.
By Yudster
I remember seeing him on Scissorhands - to be honest, given how he was then, I'm amazed he lasted as long as he did.
By James H
Yudster wrote:I remember seeing him on Scissorhands - to be honest, given how he was then, I'm amazed he lasted as long as he did.

The replays are just at that point in time so I'm hearing Chris and the team take the mickey out of him on my way into work. Quite surreal!
By Bruvva
Terry Pratchett.

Buggrit.

:(
By swaddon1903
Another of Aled's colleagues from Celebrity Scissorhands, Lil' Chris, has died aged 24.

I remember a clip of him being played on TCMS where one of the customers in Scissorhands said she used to listen to Shakin' Stevens, and Lil' Chris thought she had said "Chicken Stevens".
By Yudster
My only thought on hearing that news was "oh no, that bloody Orville record will be all over the TV and radio for a days now..."
By Sidders
swaddon1903 wrote:Ben E King, who had a massive hit with Stand By Me, has died aged 76.

I thought he died years ago to be fair.

Gutted about Keith Harris though.
By Topher
Great Britain died last night.
By DarroM
Sir Christopher Lee of Dracula, James Bond, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars fame etc has died aged 93.