The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By DarroM
Didn't expect Scott Mills to outlive practically everyone else on the station that was on during the Moyles Breakfast show run but he has.

swaddon1903 wrote:I wonder which flavour of the month YouTuber is going to replace them?

My money's on Zoella.

Apparently it is the current Official Chart Show host Clara Amfo (never heard of her) who is taking over.
By slaphead1982
There is only one sad thing about this story. It's the fact that Ferne Cotton is leaving after Moyles did. But chris did last longer than she did before he left. I never rated her as a radio presenter but I do wish her a good life with her ever growing family.
By chrysostom
JayE wrote:Couldn't care less. Both were very average at best.

I think that's quite unfair on Zane - maybe his broadcast manner was up for debate, but the music he exposed to larger audiences and his technical levels on air were unparalleled.
By jeddeth
I'm not looking for the albums that were the focus of each masterpiece show... I'm looking for the shows. I want to hear the stories and interviews and all of Zane's reason's why he chose each album.

edited to fix spelling
By JayE
chrysostom wrote:
JayE wrote:Couldn't care less. Both were very average at best.

I think that's quite unfair on Zane - maybe his broadcast manner was up for debate, but the music he exposed to larger audiences and his technical levels on air were unparalleled.

I don't think I was unfair at all. The type of radio he did was background noise for when you're at work, it didn't entertain me at all.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]