Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Topher
I like my Wii with Mario Kart. I'd quite like a Wii U.
By bmstinton93
Re PS4 argument, tim actually does have a point and ive heard a few negative things recently but the xbox one still appeals more to me for the multimedia aspect and in reality there isn't a great deal difference in game play. Also, this came today.
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1384529910221.jpg
By swaddon1903
The Deadly wrote:Until a new games console can perform fellatio on me I refuse to get excited.

You can get an add-on for the Wii that does just that.
By The Deadly
swaddon1903 wrote:
The Deadly wrote:Until a new games console can perform fellatio on me I refuse to get excited.

You can get an add-on for the Wii that does just that.

Wanna play two player???
By bmstinton93
My Xbox One has come! I have wires and leads all over the place due to a quick set up but it will all be worth it!
By bmstinton93
So far kinect works perfectly and I managed to redeem a code simply by holding a qr code up it the sensor and the multitasking with watching tv at the same time is also ace. On the gaming front, call of duty is still installing after an hour so not much progress there...
By dimtimjim
bmstinton93 wrote:My Xbox One has come! I have wires and leads all over the place due to a quick set up but it will all be worth it!

congrats Benji, enjoy...

bmstinton93 wrote: On the gaming front, call of duty is still installing after an hour so not much progress there...

I do believe 'ROFL' applies here. :wink:
By bmstinton93
These are all very few cases! Apart from long installation times on day one which I believe was a blip my console has been absolutely perfect ever since. I absolutely love the hdmi in port and being able to snap to TV while playing a game
By The Deadly
All the gaming experts worth listening to say the PS4 is a massively inferior machine. Once the teething problems are out the way XBox one owners will be smug and happy in the fact they have the best console on the market.
By neilt0
The Deadly wrote:All the gaming experts worth listening to say the PS4 is a massively inferior machine. Once the teething problems are out the way XBox one owners will be smug and happy in the fact they have the best console on the market.

By dimtimjim
The Deadly wrote:All the gaming experts worth listening to say the PS4 is a massively inferior machine.

:lol: no they don't deadly. dig that review out for me please dude, every single one I've read says the opposite, would be nice to read the one you found.
By The Deadly
dimtimjim wrote:
The Deadly wrote:All the gaming experts worth listening to say the PS4 is a massively inferior machine.

:lol: no they don't deadly. dig that review out for me please dude, every single one I've read says the opposite, would be nice to read the one you found.

Official XBox magazine said the XBox one is far superior. I doubt they would want to show bias.

I knew you'd bite :)
By dimtimjim
The Deadly wrote:Official XBox magazine said the XBox one is far superior. I doubt they would want to show bias.

:? :lol:

The Deadly wrote:I knew you'd bite :)

:roll:

I was genuinely curious, if slightly dubious. Well done!
By dimtimjim
Got it... Was too busy this weekend (helping Bro in law move house) to even un-box it...!
By dimtimjim
Finally un-boxed (owned for a week) last night! Whoop! It's totes-amaze-balls! BF4 looks mint, and I've also got NfS-Rivals, which again looks good, but obviously plays with the same odd NFS handling.

Also - GT6 on PS3. This is annoying me slightly. I want it (I've played on a friends - it is fecking great), but don't really see the point in buying PS3 games any more. Yet could be 6-18 months before a PS4 version is out. Bloody polyphony digital.
By Bonanzoid
charla wrote:The fella is looking at getting an iPhone and is testing mine out to see if he likes it so I've ended up with a few apps and things though him, one of them being Simpsons Tapped out. He didn't like it, I'm addicted.

Myself and Nic are also fans, however I'm getting pretty bored of it now. The updates tend to be pretty minimal so it's a bit repetitive for me. Then again, I have been the max level for months so at least you've still got a lot of building etc to do!
By The Deadly
bmstinton93 wrote:Titanfall for Xbox One. My god it's amazing.

Really? I've heard really mixed things about it.
By bmstinton93
Yeah I wasn't sure what to expect. Although slightly limiting due to the online only, the online is absolutely fantastic and probably as good if not better than the older call of duty games.