Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
How do you download radio shows from iPlayer/radioplayer? There's some stuff I want to download because I miss half of the show when it's live and I know some people here know how to do it.
Thanks in advance. This is the link that I'm trying to download: http://www.xfm.co.uk/london/radio/aod/?episodeId=245642
Last edited by JayE on Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By dimtimjim
1. Download RadioPlayer
2. Connect to web and open programme to 'sync' it.
3. Find required show (listed alphabetically)
4. Download it to your selected location
5. Listen to it
By dimtimjim
JayE wrote:Where can you download Radioplayer from?

Go to www.google.co.uk and type in 'RadioPlayer'...!

Ooh look, Ben did it for you! :?
By JayE
dimtimjim wrote:1. Download RadioPlayer
2. Connect to web and open programme to 'sync' it.
3. Find required show (listed alphabetically)
4. Download it to your selected location
5. Listen to it

Been a while since I created this thread and this hasn't helped me at all. Please direct me to the place where it actually allows you to download the shows, because I've tried to find it several times and I can't.
http://www.radioplayer.co.uk/
By Nicola_Red
It's ages since I used it and even longer since I originally installed it, but isn't radioplayer only for iplayer (ie BBC) shows? When you created this thread you were trying to download something from xfm.

ETA: I don't think that site you linked to is the program we used. That site is an app that also happens to be called radioplayer. I did a google for the radioplayer we're talking about, but can't find any download links - although that may be cos download sites tend to be blocked here at work. Can anyone else actually provide a link to the right program, rather than just the google link?

Also there is another program called get_iplayer that some people used to use - again only for iplayer shows though.
By Nicola_Red
Okay, I have solved the name confusion: the program we (or I anyway) used to use for Moyles shows was Radio Downloader, not Player. Just goes to show how long it is that I've used it. But the fact remains that it only worked for iplayer. I don't know how to download shows from other networks - someone else might though.