Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Nicola_Red
Those Santas are extremely cute. Are their heads just whipped cream?
By dimtimjim
The images there are just a google images one, the exact Santa's we had were made with a cream cheese/caster sugar mix...

Nomlicious.
By Nicola_Red
Oh yeah, I've made that sort of thing before with tofu cream cheese, sweetener and soy cream. Like a cheesecake topping. Good stuff.
By AndyJ
So this year, Mrs J, my mum, step dad and me are not following tradition - were jetting off to the Ice Hotel in Lapland for 4 days. 23rd - 27th. Something different.

Normally it would be my mums or Mrs J's mum on Christmas Day, Mrs J's Dads on boxing day, then fit in my dad and step mum when we can. Also have to fit in Mrs J and her Twin's Birthday on the 24th, my Brothers birthday on the 28th, my nephew on the 29th and my mum on the 1st of Jan.

Need to finish shopping on Saturday as well...

Merry Christmas to everyone on CM.Net.
By dimtimjim
Right, thats me done now, Christmas starts here (well, in 2 hours technically, ruddy M1).

Hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a cracking new year (jus' incase I don't pop on from home over the next week or so).

Lots o love x x
By a-moron
Thanks Tim. Same to you.
Enjoy having the Little Miss DTJ home for Christmas day.

Fillet o fish xx
By The Deadly
I'm off out in a bit to buy my Poundland presents. It's a family tradition to buy eachother the cheapest, most pointless presents possible along with the decent ones.
By Nicola_Red
That's a good tradition. I enjoy pound store tat.
By The Deadly
Nicola_Red wrote:That's a good tradition. I enjoy pound store tat.

I've just bought my brother Ken Dodd's autobiography. What more can you ask for at Christmas?
By MK Chris
I bet that's quite good!
By Nicola_Red
I reckon it might be too! I bet he's got some stories to tell.

I cut not only my finger but also my shin (?) assembling Mr Red's framed poster last night. Bizarre. And it was still a nightmare trying to get it straight in the frame.
By Yudster
Hope you and the tiddler have a brilliant Christmas day Tim.
By DevilsDuck
Deadly wrote:

I've just bought my brother Ken Dodd's autobiography. What more can you ask for at Christmas?

I heard his dad's dog died
By neilt0
DevilsDuck wrote:
Deadly wrote:

I heard his dad's dog died

Did he?
By chrysostom
chrysostom wrote:Good lord I love Christmas.

THIS AGAIN.

I hope christmasjames comes back. Any interesting plans y'all?
By The Deadly
My plan is to have an imagination Christmas this year. I have way too much to pay off on my Wrestlemania trip to spend loads on gifts. Luckily close family understand that but obviously I'll still buy plenty for the kids.
By Yudster
I'm only spending money on Baby Yudster this year. Miss Yudster doesn't want anything so I'm making a donation to a charity (SIMBA) who have been a great support to them instead. I think our plans for Christmas are just to get through it without Baby Yudster realising that our hearts aren't in it.
By Nicola_Red
Since it is Mr Red and my's first Christmas as an engaged couple and my niece's first, I'm hoping it'll be quite nice. My boss was threatening to make me work Boxing Day, which would have sucked, but she's just given me a reprieve today. I am working New Year's Day as a trade-off, but I don't mind that. So I think we're having Christmas morning at home, going to my parents' for lunch and staying overnight there. Mr Red's mum had mentioned possibly coming to ours on Boxing Day, but we haven't figured that out yet cos it was all up in the air whether I'd be working.
By bmstinton93
Managed to pretty much wangle a week off work so going back home for just over a week for a quiet one I suppose. Kinda dreading it but just gonna be happy to be away from Bristol for a little bit this year. Onwards and upwards for next year I hope! It can't get much worse than this year anyway!
By Bonanzoid
My first Christmas without the bookies since 2008, off from the 24th til the 4th. Can't bloody wait.
By The Deadly
Bonanzoid wrote:My first Christmas without the bookies since 2008, off from the 24th til the 4th. Can't bloody wait.

I BET you'll have a nice Christmas!

Tuesday show is up