Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By dimtimjim
Many 'appy returns young lady. Lorra love x
By Yudster
Happy Cat Day! Cat Happy Day!
By dimtimjim
Soz, been away; 'appy birthday Cat. Lorra luv x
By Yudster
AAAAAGH missed your birthday Cat! Love you SO much and I hope it was a lovely time.
By catherine
I just saw this! Thanks, I had a great day in London. We went to the tower of London and saw all of the beautiful poppies and a guard kept winking at me. Had lunch by the river in Butler Wharf, popped to Buckingham Palace for a quick look, watched a singer, a juggling act on 10 feet tall unicycles and met the mad hatter in covent gardens and then went to see Les Miserables in the west end, which was absolutely amazing. Also Collabro (I didn't know who they were but they won britains got talent) did a surprise private performance at the end of the show and I met and had a cuddle and photo with tom from mcfly/mcbusted and he was absolutely lovely. A very good day. :)
By bmstinton93
I am very jealous of your trip to Les Miserables. The film is amazing and I would love to see it in West end, mainly for Carrie Fletcher's performance of Eponine. And of course I'm also massively jealous of you meeting Tom (And presumably he was with Giovana?)
By catherine
Yes his wife was there too she was also lovely and his sister is the best singer in the show. I'm really shocked at how marmite les miserables seems to be, I absolutely love it but I know a lot of people that hate it.
By Topher
I enjoyed the show more than the film - the fact that every word is sung was a bit less of an issue for me in the show. There are still parts I struggle with (dying people singing their hearts out), but there are parts that I love as well: the part with the Master of the House song is probably my favourite (the characters of the landlord and his wife are brilliant and that song is very good, as is the Red / Black song).
By dimtimjim
bmstinton93 wrote:I am very jealous of your trip to Les Miserables. The film is amazing and I would love to see it in West end, mainly for Carrie Fletcher's performance of Eponine. And of course I'm also massively jealous of you meeting Tom (And presumably he was with Giovana?)

Ooh, ooh, I know this one...

Is it "How can you tell ben is gay"? :wink: