Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Misfit
I can't be arsed going through to quote whoever said oasis on my phone but they're the best band to have ever existed.
Noel - genius and genuinely funny *
Liam - taken that many drugs he probably doesn't know what year it is!

Legends!
By The Deadly
I don't normally like to say other people's opinions are wrong but misfit your opinion is wrong. Oasis are not even in the top 20 bands of all time. Blur are twice the band they are and aren't even in the top 20 so I must be right.
Last edited by The Deadly on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By chrysostom
It's worrying that 'taking copious amounts of drugs' seems to be a qualifying characteristic of being a legend.

Liam is a massive twat who needs to be controversial to keep him in the public eye.
By Topher
Misfit wrote:I can't be arsed going through to quote whoever said oasis on my phone but they're the best band to have ever existed.

Legends!

First two albums were brilliant, anything after that other than The Importance of Being Idle is shit.
By The Deadly
R94N wrote:
chrysostom wrote:
Liam is a massive twat who needs to be controversial to keep him in the public eye.

So...like Jeremy Clarkson?

Hey you leave Jeremy alone!
By Bonanzoid
Misfit wrote:I can't be arsed going through to quote whoever said oasis on my phone but they're the best band to have ever existed.

Legends!

By Nicola_Red
DevilsDuck wrote:
Nicola_Red wrote:Foo Fighters, last good in 2004.

You are wrong

The Foos last album was brilliant

Nothing after their third album has been anything even approaching brilliant. At best they're now a reasonable Foo Fighters tribute band.
By slaphead1982
bmstinton93 wrote:I thought Wasting Light was one of the best albums of the 21st century.

Has the 21st century ended?
Blur: Parklife is (In my opinion) the best album I own. Kaiser cheifs started good but did'nt become shite, they mearly ran out of a good run of songs to stick on an album. Now they are just an average band with a good set of songs dotted throughout there carreer.
By Boboff
Not really sure on this, but the Arctic Monkeys were fabulous, but then heard nothing more from them. (are the at Glastonbury this year?) Mardy Bum.... Classic.

Just like my stupidity with Rizzle Kicks, I had assumed it was because they released shit stuff that no one played, and they couldn't be arsed to plug it on Andrew Marr, so I never got to hear about it!
By Yudster
Indeed he is. 100%.