Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By therealscottyjaxx
Thanks so much. I could've been the first one in 2011....but I'm sure it wasn't broadcast on the radio.

Actually having flash backs now and they had a quiz where they told each other facts about each other i think....surely someone else can remember this. It's doing my head in
By slaphead1982
Have a look in the podcast archive on here. Most (If not, all) have a description of the podcasts contents for that week.
By JayE
Bump. Just wondering if anyone knew which podcast is the one where Chris shouts at Aled about the curry?
By JayE
Oh, I forgot to look in there. I was looking for the full podcast but I'l just use these. Thank you.
By GarySalisbury
I have just lost my podcasts from September 2004 to November 2004 having changed phones for some reason I am unable to download them can anyone email me them if they have them stored on their computer.
By chrysostom
In related matters, does anyone know the total size of the podcast archive (excluding enhanced) - looking to maybe get an mp3 player exclusively for it.
By bmstinton93
I think I have them all downloaded and it is 415 files at 8.07gb. Mine are the enhanced versions rather than the normal versions though but I can't imagine there's much difference in size.

EDIT: Using the example of 20070504 the enhanced version seems to be smaller than the normal version.
By JayE
Wait do you mean the full shows or the podcasts, the podcasts didn't start till half way through 2005.
By Nicola_Red
Excellent point Jay. I'm guessing the OP means the edited full shows which we've been making available as a daily download since the show ended. In which case the link is: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=22798
By exeter4eva
chrysostom wrote:In related matters, does anyone know the total size of the podcast archive (excluding enhanced) - looking to maybe get an mp3 player exclusively for it.

I make it 416 @ 6.62gb for the "normal" podcasts
By GarySalisbury
Hi yes the full shows for some reason I can't download them when I try it just plays them and I have missed out just about 2 months worth
By bmstinton93
GarySalisbury wrote:Hi yes the full shows for some reason I can't download them when I try it just plays them and I have missed out just about 2 months worth

When it starts playing right click and then save as.
By Nickster
hello all

I wondered if there might be anyone that can help me please? I have an old HTC phone that I have downloaded as many podcasts from your great site as I can - but now I have changed to an I phone. I have looked at I Tunes and there is only the specials on there - and I am desperate to get all the podcasts onto my new phone - I cant walk the dogs to anyone else! At the moment I am still running the HTC with no sim card just so I can hear the podcasts! Does anyone have any ideas how I can directly download all the podcasts to my new phone. I have tried extracting the files from the zip folder and dropping them in (as someone said I could) but thats not worked either. Any ideas most welcome...
By JayE
I download the shows on my Phone usually too, I never have any problems with it, I press "Download" and it asks if I want to download the show or stream it on my Phone, does yours not give you the option to download the show as well as stream it?
By Topher
It's possible the inferior iPhone wouldn't ask you to do that, as it doesn't let you browse its filesystem.

Thank you both!!