Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By dimtimjim
That EDIT makes more sense. Ta. But yea, ask away - she'll sing my praises! :wink:

You: B=====D

Blue whale: B================D

Me: B=====================================================================================D

8O

charlalottie wrote:It's the term for many a penis. It's the correct ending so it can be used the same as in octopee and platypee. Yuds will back me on this.

He has more than one?!! Wow, now even I want a 'go' on him! :wink:
By Nicola_Red
Mr Red has just registered as a blood donor, so hopefully that'll be to come in the next few days!
By Nicola_Red
Ha! Did you not picture me with a long-haired stubbly nu-metal boy...?

The latest blog updates should be up any day now; I dunno what he did for yesterday or today's thing actually, no doubt I'll ask him later. I've become like the guardian of the project :)
By bmstinton93
Deadly wrote:I thought he'd be more preppy looking, someone a bit like Ben.

Ill take that as a compliment! :P we all know Nic has very high standards!
By DevilsDuck
bmstinton93 wrote:
Deadly wrote:I thought he'd be more preppy looking, someone a bit like Ben.

Ill take that as a compliment! :P we all know Nic has very high standards!

i'm not sure you have read the blog

:P
By Nicola_Red
Alright, sarky. Of course I have high standards. Mr Red is baking me a vegan cake for my birthday tomorrow as I type - ain't just any boyfriend would do that.
By chrysostom
Nic, I know you won't be able to see this - but everyone else can appreciate it.

By Nicola_Red
Mr Red ended up abandoning it for a while due to work commitments, but he still intends to pick it back up at some point. And yes, getting engaged would be one :)
By Nicola_Red
Alas no - due to a lot of work commitments and then stuff like getting engaged and moving, it kind of fell by the wayside. He did do a few things that he never posted - if only I had the photos of him getting hit in the face by a cream cake (not code). He does still wanna do a project for the rest of the year, and came up with something involving football results and donating to charity that I admittedly didn't fully understand, but hopefully it'll all become clear if/when he puts it on facebook. And then I think he's thinking of picking this project back up next year, although once again life may get in the way as we have a wedding to plan. But we'll see...