- Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:48 pm
#492239
My worst squash injury was ripping the skin of my leg across the whole of my shin. I played like a battering ram.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Topher wrote:Probably no harm in making that point again.Yudster wrote:Its wrestling. Nobody does.Thought that needed reiterating.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
VivAyrshire on UM wrote:It just reminded me of this dreadful female called Yudster (cm.net / aled.info), who would spend all day just fussing over grammar points, and doing nothing constructive of any kind.
Bruvva wrote:Used to work in an office that had two squash courts in itI do believe you have office and leisure centre mixed up...
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
dimtimjim wrote:And the office after that had a gym and a swimming pool!Bruvva wrote:Used to work in an office that had two squash courts in itI do believe you have office and leisure centre mixed up...
VivAyrshire on UM wrote:It just reminded me of this dreadful female called Yudster (cm.net / aled.info), who would spend all day just fussing over grammar points, and doing nothing constructive of any kind.
Bruvva wrote:Used to work in an office that had two squash courts in it, played quite a bit at the time. One day, one of the lads took a squash ball to the eye and ended up with a detached retina. Have to say, it looked like it smarted a bit.Approved eyewear is recommended for all players, and mandatory for juniors in all competitions (and at our club). These are what Baby Yudster wears and they have saved him from potentially nasty injury more than once.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Deadly wrote:Ah my daughter made me cup cakes whilst I was at work. They look very odd but the thought was there.Thats nice...
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Yudster wrote:Bruvva wrote:Used to work in an office that had two squash courts in it, played quite a bit at the time. One day, one of the lads took a squash ball to the eye and ended up with a detached retina. Have to say, it looked like it smarted a bit.Approved eyewear is recommended for all players, and mandatory for juniors in all competitions (and at our club). These are what Baby Yudster wears and they have saved him from potentially nasty injury more than once.
]
VivAyrshire on UM wrote:It just reminded me of this dreadful female called Yudster (cm.net / aled.info), who would spend all day just fussing over grammar points, and doing nothing constructive of any kind.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Deadly wrote:I'll look forward to you slowing me down and getting in my way.I doubt I'll ever get down your way but if I do, I'll make sure I drive around in front of you.
Bruvva wrote:Did someone say squash?Yudster wrote:Bruvva wrote:Used to work in an office that had two squash courts in it, played quite a bit at the time. One day, one of the lads took a squash ball to the eye and ended up with a detached retina. Have to say, it looked like it smarted a bit.Approved eyewear is recommended for all players, and mandatory for juniors in all competitions (and at our club). These are what Baby Yudster wears and they have saved him from potentially nasty injury more than once.
]
Indeed, everyone got a pair straight after. God, couldn't play squash now, my knees would explode. They barely put up with me plodding around the streets of London as it is.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.