Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Bonanzoid
If there's no interest in this, at least it can slide towards obscurity.

Anyone engrossed in any particular game at the moment? I've waited long enough, but I'm working my way through Assassin's Creed 2 and it's absolutely brilliant.

Also, has anyone played Borderlands 2? I got it just after Christmas and was massively underwhelmed. The script and dialogue was very well written and performed, but the gameplay lets it down I reckon.
By bmstinton93
I bought Assassins Creed 3 when it came out after having really really enjoyed every other game but I haven't seemed to massively get into it yet. I haven't touched it for a coupe of months. I'll have to pick it up again sometime.
By Longview01
Ni No Kuni

Such an awesome game

By dimtimjim
I'm still properly into my BF3, cracking game which has been extended by the release of all the 'premium' packs.

Crysis 3 comes out in a few weeks, which should be great (although I'm biased as my mate was one of the peeps who made it).
By JayE
It's quite an old game but I'm well into playing a game called Hog's of War for the playstation 1. I play it every weekend and it's great fun to play on your own and also on multiplayer. You're basically pigs in the army and you have to defeat all the other pigs on your opponents team. Great fun.
By Longview01
JayE wrote:It's quite an old game but I'm well into playing a game called Hog's of War for the playstation 1. I play it every weekend and it's great fun to play on your own and also on multiplayer. You're basically pigs in the army and you have to defeat all the other pigs on your opponents team. Great fun.

Oh man I loved that game, Rik Mayall did all the voices which was awesome
By bmstinton93
dimtimjim wrote:I'm still properly into my BF3, cracking game which has been extended by the release of all the 'premium' packs.

Crysis 3 comes out in a few weeks, which should be great (although I'm biased as my mate was one of the peeps who made it).

I really wish I'd bought Battlefield 3 now! I had number 2 and Bad company and loved them but for some reason I made the conscious decision not to buy Battlefield 3 and kind of wish I did now
By dimtimjim
bmstinton93 wrote:I really wish I'd bought Battlefield 3 now! I had number 2 and Bad company and loved them but for some reason I made the conscious decision not to buy Battlefield 3 and kind of wish I did now

Firstly, silly boy. Secondly, BUY IT! As I said, the last 'update' is still to be released, so the game still has ages left to run, 1000's of servers to chose from every day. You'll need to budget in going 'premium' (which'll cost ya £30), but you can pick up the game itself now for ~£10, so all in usual price for a game.
By bmstinton93
It really is tempting but I hardly get much time anymore anyway and knowing my luck there'll be a new one out soon.
By JayE
Longview01 wrote:
JayE wrote:It's quite an old game but I'm well into playing a game called Hog's of War for the playstation 1. I play it every weekend and it's great fun to play on your own and also on multiplayer. You're basically pigs in the army and you have to defeat all the other pigs on your opponents team. Great fun.

It's true. Rik Mayall is a legend. He added loads of comedy to the game.
By Longview01
JayE wrote:
Longview01 wrote:

It's true. Rik Mayall is a legend. He added loads of comedy to the game.

You playing the original game or did you download it on PSN?
By Longview01
charlalottie wrote:You have no idea how happy it makes me to see it's in alphabetical order.

I wouldn't have it any other way
By Misfit
Nice to see I'm not the only one who likes some old school gaming.

That said, I'm still amazed at the quality of some games nowadays. Blu ray and HDMI are marvelous
By JayE
I still love playing the ps1, I still love Hogs of War and that old Spider Man game which I can't remember the name of.
By Longview01
Thanks guys....here's my Nes collection for you to look at now :P

By bmstinton93
JayE wrote:GTA V is due for release on 13th September, I'm well excited.

You can't play it for a good few years though yet.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]