Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By dimtimjim
theflyingbadger wrote:Tim! Your a dick!

Flattery will get you nowhere... x
By Yudster
We don't but you know, I bet you anything you like christmasjames does...
By christmasjames
charlalottie wrote:Do we know who's on the naughty and nice lists?

I don't kn ow this yet. How ever, Santa will be conf iding in me on Saturday about who is on the naugh ty and nice list.
By Nicola_Red
When I was a kid my mum used to threaten me from about August with Santa's elves watching me if I did anything bad. She would just say "ELVES!" and that was enough to put the fear of God into me.
By Boboff
AH, my Mum just used to Punch me in the face and tell me I was a worthless piece of shit, who was a * nobody.

Still it didn't do me any harm.
By dimtimjim
Nicola_Red wrote: She would just say "ELVES!"

We've had a similar theme running in our house since November when 'er indoors eldest said she wanted a new BlackBerry for Christmas - hence repeated shouts of "PHONE" at the mildest sniff of being outa line..!
By a-moron
My eldest put in his demands for a squirrel?!
By Nicola_Red
A real one?
By Nicola_Red
I think squirrels are pretty cool, but they aren't really ideal pets.
By Yudster
bmstinton93 wrote:It's Badger's child. Of course it's a real squirrel!

He hasn't been reading a certain Enid Blyton book has he? In The Children of Cherry Tree Farm, Rory has a pet squirrel. Made me want one when I was a kid too.
By chrysostom
theflyingbadger wrote:My eldest put in his demands for a squirrel?!

My mind immediately went to this:

By a-moron
You have 2 more shots at this then I'm packing up and leaving.
By a-moron
*theflyingbadger turns and walks away, slightly melancholic music plays in the background. He stops. Looks wearily over his shoulder, sighs and bows his head, and then sets off into the distance.*

dimtimjim wrote:We've had a similar theme running in our house since November when 'er indoors eldest said she wanted a new BlackBerry for Christmas - hence repeated shouts of "PHONE" at the mildest sniff of being outa line..!

theflyingbadger wrote:My eldest put in his demands for a squirrel?!

*Shouts "Squirrel"*
By Yudster
I think the group has disappointed Badger.

* him, who cares.
By The Deadly
Yudster wrote:I think the group has disappointed Badger.

* him, who cares.

I'd prefer to * him and care to be honest. I'd even give him a saucer of milk afterwards.
By Yudster
He's scottish. He'd rather have a deep fried mars bar and an Irn Bru. Call yourself caring.
By dimtimjim
Yudster wrote:He's scottish. He'd rather have a deep fried mars bar and an Irn Bru.

:lol:
By Boboff
The kids had a deep fried Mars Bar and chips for lunch when we went on a trip to Loch Lomond, and stopped off for lunch on the way, with Iron Bru ( The only drink that actually says on the packaging "kids drinking this will get ADHD for a bit)

They enjoyed it. I love to support a sterotype me.

I wish tim would put a decent picture as his Avatar, I can't, like most motorists, see the one he's using now.
By Nicola_Red
When Mr Red was working in Glasgow the other week he went to a curry house that had haggis pakora (on the recommendation of our own Munki Bhoy), but sadly didn't try one.
By The Deadly
If anyone is interested I'm selling my entire Jive Bunny vinyl collection on ebay. Ideal Christmas gift.