Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By chrysostom
Deadly wrote:Shame the game was ruined by the red card. Definite sending off offence though, ref had no choice.

Edit: Ruined for the neutral fan

Good old Adebayor. Great player, but such a poor attitude in general.

You must be pretty happy with Reading's result!
By The Deadly
Yeah I'm happy with the team winning. It shouldn't have taken this long though. There's so many things wrong with our attitude at the moment.
By The Deadly
Roberto Di Matteo sacked as Chelsea manager....

It's absolutely disgusting that a man who brought unprecedented success to the club has lost his job over a poor run of recent results. Chelsea are a joke and I really do wish them nothing but the worst luck for the rest of the season. RDM should sue them.
By dimtimjim
the Chelsea reputation of how they treat their managers is stupid. Surely RdM is better than no manager at all..?
By The Deadly
Good thing for RDM is due to his success at Chelsea he won't have a problem getting another job when one becomes available. I'd love him at Reading.
By chrysostom
What is making me laugh is the Chelsea fans chastising Abramovich.

Owning the club and investing £1bn into it is enough to warrant treating it as your plaything.
By chrysostom
I think Chelsea fans have every right to feel aggrieved with how he's been treated - but isn't it a case of biting the hand that feeds?

When someone has had such a massive influence in your success - do you have the right to criticise? (That's my Arsenal fan coming out. I'm a massive Wenger apologist).
By Bonanzoid
RDM helped Chelsea turn a profit for the first year since Abramovich took over. You'd have thought that (and many other things) would at least have got him a few more months.
By Yudster
Why are Chelsea fans surprised about this? Chrysostom said it - Abramovic bought Chelsea as a toy. Its HIS toy, he can and will do what he likes with it. If you want his money, put up with it.
By The Deadly
Ah big Rafa has crawled out of the wood work. I'm sure all the Chelsea fans are excited about the January transfer window. Who wouldn't want half a dozen sub par Spanish players at their club??
By The Deadly
charlalottie wrote:Torres is already there! There doesn't need to be any more. Oh if he buggers up what's going on with Hazard, Oscar and Mata I will not be happy.

Torres isn't enough for Benitez. He wants average Spanish wingers. Lots of them.
By The Deadly
chrysostom wrote:He's a chubby funster! Get on board!

Ha! As long as he ends up going nuts like he did at Liverpool it's all good.
By Yudster
Towards the end at Liverpool his post-match interviews were nerve wracking to watch - you were just waiting for the final crack to open and it all to come spilling out. You could almost see him munching tranquillisers like they were Skittles...
By The Deadly
I remember the time right at the end of his reign at Liverpool when he called a press conference purely so he could present a dossier to the press about how Alex Ferguson bullied referees. He wouldn't stop saying the word "fact".
By Bonanzoid
I like Rafa, which probably isn't surprising given I'm a Liverpool fan. His continued involvement with the Hillsborough families after he left the club made me think even more of him. That said, from a footballing perspective I just fail to see how he's an improvement on RDM. He hasn't managed since Inter sacked him in 2010 and won't be popular with most Chelsea fans, especially given he slagged them off when managing Liverpool.

It's going to be very interesting to say the least.
By Yudster
The next person from Milton Keynes who speaks to me is going to get their head taken off.

Football is a STUPID game.
By chrysostom
Yudster wrote:The next person from Milton Keynes who speaks to me is going to get their head taken off.

*waves*
By Yudster
chrysostom wrote:
Yudster wrote:The next person from Milton Keynes who speaks to me is going to get their head taken off.

*waves*

*Shoots Chrysostom through the kneecaps and laughs*
By Bruvva
Deadly wrote:
charlalottie wrote:Torres is already there! There doesn't need to be any more. Oh if he buggers up what's going on with Hazard, Oscar and Mata I will not be happy.

Torres isn't enough for Benitez. He wants average Spanish wingers. Lots of them.

Albert Riera is getting on a plane as we speak...

Rafa's ace, Chelsea don't deserve him, horrible plastic club.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]