The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Rods
Hi, so I'm only about 10 years late to join this, but better late than never hey? Listened to chris more than half my life, been to radio one big weekends, got both the albums, seen the musicals... Blah blah blah. You get it, I'm a fan! X
By bladeslee
hello everyone been a long time reader of this site, i thought i finally bite the bullet & register. i listened to chris moyles for over 2 years & found him literally by accident i was watching new zealand v slovakia in the world cup, the game wasnt great so i press the red button found the alternative commentary me & my dad couldnt stop laughing all the way thru the 2nd half & never missed a chris moyles show since. moyles was so good it even got my 52yr dad to change from radio 2 to radio 1 in the mornings

& also on the other stuff about me im 22 love my formula 1/motorsport, cricket ,darts & football as you could guess from username im a big sheffield utd fan have been for 14 years look forward to talking on other forums
By JayE
Hi I'm Jay and I have listened to Chris Moyles for almost 6 years. It has been a massive part of my life for ages. I have been on this site many times before I actually decided to register. So here I am a MASSIVE Moyles fan.
By paul_hadley
I registered ages ago but have been lurking, so Hello at last. :)

Listened to Moyles from July 2005 when I started my new job - I used to listen every morning on the way to (and at) work and loved every minute.

Chris has influenced certain things in my life - going to the gym on a regular basis when he was banging on about it on air, and getting into F1 more & more.

Looking forward to going to the tour later this month in London. :)
By Jefferypg
I'm Jeff and I'm new.
Like most things in life, I didn't really become a proper Moyles fan Untill he announced he was leaving Radio 1.
I now can't live without the daily podcast, and I'm not afraid to admit I got a little bit emotional when he played the final goodbye jingle.

You may now ridicule me. Thank you.
By Kayt
Hello, I'm Kate & new to this site
I'm glad others are stuck in a bubble with Moyles... I don't listen to the radio at all now he's gone, I have however started to work my way through all the sound clips on this wonderful site! Hoping some nice members of this forum are going to the Leeds gig tomorrow if so please shout up, tell me when i should arrive etc etc
Thank you, xx
By Kayt
Username is merely the start of my e-mail address but it is really Kate, gonna have google kayt now though maybe not at work if its the name of a dodgy stimulant!
But thank you for the response... X
By Javelin395
Hey guys. I'm Jack from North Wales.

My username originates from a nickname I've got from another hobby of mine. Been a fan of Chris' show since the beginning of the year, and now developing my own soundboard that I can use on my Mac. I'm always after jingles that Chris has featured on his show during the course of this year, and I just love to blast them out of a morning. It's a great way to get me in a good mood!

Over and out guys,
Jack (aged 17 for anyone who's interested)
By HA94
neilt0 wrote:
Javelin395 wrote:Jack (aged 17 for anyone who's interested)

I think you're too old for Nicola and Chrysostom.

Is he too old for Badger?
By neilt0
howabout94 wrote:
neilt0 wrote:
Javelin395 wrote:Jack (aged 17 for anyone who's interested)

I think you're too old for Nicola and Chrysostom.

Is he too old for Badger?

I am not familiar with the mating rituals of The Badger.
By DevilsDuck
Javelin395 wrote:
My username originates from a nickname I've got from another hobby of mine

Are you good at discus?
Last edited by DevilsDuck on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
By dimtimjim
DevilsDuck wrote: discuss?

Talking?!
By chrysostom
neilt0 wrote:I think you're too old for Nicola and Chrysostom.

I'm 24 and my girlfriend is 25!

This assertion is outrageous.

Just because I enjoy Glee, Rizzle Kicks and JLS :(

I've not pursued a younger boy for at least 3 years!
Last edited by chrysostom on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Green Olive
Hi all! I'm new!

I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who has uploaded any sound clips, podcasts or full shows onto this site, as they've been brilliant to listen back to since the show ended.