- Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:08 am
#482112
That's brilliant, people who don't know the difference between 'scratch' and 'itch' also annoy me.

Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
That's brilliant, people who don't know the difference between 'scratch' and 'itch' also annoy me.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Apparently Girls Aloud are back!
That's something new learned for today.

Stephen Fry's voice is magical in the context of those books. His accents are quite good too, I've been listening to the Hunger Games and it's apparent how good he was - because the woman reading it was good, but nowhere near as engaging as Fry.
The film's Hermione is much more of an archetypal role model - there is a massive difference between the two, but probably a necessary one.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Also, this story about an elderly couple accidentally growing this giant cannabis plant has really tickled me (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-be ... s-19868327).
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
A boy likes me, as in, not just wanting to get in my pants. I have been single for so long, I barely know how to process this information. But it's a good thing.
A boy likes me, as in, not just wanting to get in my pants. I have been single for so long, I barely know how to process this information. But it's a good thing.
?
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
A boy likes me, as in, not just wanting to get in my pants. I have been single for so long, I barely know how to process this information. But it's a good thing.