The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By James H
11k followers too now! :)
By chrysostom
I can't wait until the final phase of the plan - where I turn the account into a 'ONE DIRECTIONERS <3 GRIMMY' account.
By James H
chrysostom wrote:I can't wait until the final phase of the plan - where I turn the account into a 'ONE DIRECTIONERS <3 GRIMMY' account.

By chrysostom
A Jonny Vaughan account?

Also, I've noticed that @R1Breakfast have removed #TeamGrimmy from their avatar and description...
By MK Chris
One of my friends from an old job is following it now too.
By James H
Hah, this is awesome, Chris is really plugging it now!

Incidentally, if you want to pick a random golden hour tomorrow, I've got all these so far:

http://9till10.co.uk/demo.php
By MadTheEddos
Think this has been an epic success so far - proud to have been involved in some way. TeamMoyles FTW!
By dimtimjim
#GoldenHourMissing

#I'mTimToastingTurnipsInTownAndIThinkTheYearIs2003
By chrysostom
Who were the people who created pictures? Also who's involved with archiving/clipping?

Thinking of a big #ff for the people involved with @Team_Moyles as well as the cm.net lot (I don't want to miss anyone!)
By James H
chrysostom wrote:Who were the people who created pictures? Also who's involved with archiving/clipping?

Thinking of a big #ff for the people involved with @Team_Moyles as well as the cn.net lot (I don't want to miss anyone!)

I did some of the pictures :) I think richbrown did a fair few too
By dimtimjim
I did 6 which made the feed...
By imposter
chrysostom wrote:Who were the people who created pictures? Also who's involved with archiving/clipping?

Thinking of a big #ff for the people involved with @Team_Moyles as well as the cm.net lot (I don't want to miss anyone!)

I did a few pics on this thread that got used. My Twitter is @overlandtales
(Always happy to get a free plug :D )
By dimtimjim
theflyingbadger wrote:And they were truly epic.

Thanks mate! I knew they were, mine took extra special effort and years of practise... :D
By Tunster
I think one of mine ended up on the image page. I'm @beingautistic. Amazed to see how much #teammoyles is continuing to appear in tweets. Good stuff!
By The Deadly
13,000 followers is a great achievement. It's testament to how popular the show was and how much the general public want it back.
By Nicola_Red
I actually thought about making myself a #TeamMoyles shirt for when I go to the live show. I thought that might be really sad though :)
By ManicPumpkin
Don't know if this has already been posted but they have also removed all #TeamGrimmy references from their TV adverts

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]