The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By chrysostom
So...shall we do it?

I love the idea of pictures of friends of the show holding 'Less music, more chat #TeamMoyles' or something of the such being tweeted around the midpoint of Grimmy's show (8-8.30am ish?) but is the consensus that it would be fun...or childish? (or both!)

It would probably be a good idea to include either Chris, Dave or Dom's twitter names in the tweets - as none of them are with the BBC and could maybe possibly RT it (long shot!)

edit. This is suggested as an idea to counteract the #TeamGrimmy campaign from Radio 1, and not as a standalone thing.
Last edited by chrysostom on Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Yudster
I think it would be a reasonable response to the incredibly childish "Team Grimmy" campaign, which is juvenile to the point of out and out rudeness.

So - I say we stick to what we are good at and fight childish, juvenile and rude with even MORE childish, juvenile and rude.
By dimtimjim
Yudster wrote: I say we stick to what we are good at, even MORE childish, juvenile and rude.

+1
By Bas
I'm not a twitter user, but its a great idea, go for it !!
By Nicola_Red
I'm in :)
By Nicola_Red
By The Deadly
I'll go home and have a trim then post one of me with Team Moyles just covering my special zone.
By Nicola_Red
Deadly wrote:I'll go home and have a trim then post one of me with Team Moyles just covering my special zone.

Now that idea I like.
By The Deadly
Someone has to do a Ben Cooper and a Grimmy Team Moyles photoshop. It would please me greatly.
By a-moron
Haha,
Just seen howabout94's new sig.

Like it a lot!
#Brilliant, #HA94, #DaveBedford
By chrysostom
Great pictures! With a few more it would be enough to justify a twitter account - some bastard has already taken @teammoyles on twitter.
By fatboydave73
8 - 8:30 you say; I shall be a twittering to my hearts content.

Don't forget to include Grimmy in your tweets.......
By HA94
theflyingbadger wrote:Haha,
Just seen howabout94's new sig.

Like it a lot!
#Brilliant, #HA94, #DaveBedford

I'm glad I have your approval, Badger.