Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Yudster
You are. Just because you haven't done it yet doesn't mean you aren't absolutely sad enough to.
By R94N
bmstinton93 wrote:Nope. We're not yet sad enough to start recording our matches...

I was continuing the joke about being annihilated last night.
By Bonanzoid
Was just wondering cause I started it a few days ago, and it confused the living hell out of me. Finally getting to grips with it, got my chemistry up to 100 so I can't complain.

Do you ever manage to build up coins? I seem to always be spending mine, mainly on new contracts.
By bmstinton93
Yes it is very very hard. It is possible though. It takes a long time. You need to basically just win the tournaments with the big bonuses and you should be fine. In the auction you can get Gold Contract cards which last about 8 games for about 200 - 300 coins if you're lucky.
By Bonanzoid
I'm sure I've managed to pick up a good few 13 match contracts I think, for roughly 300. My team's all Italian, I just need an Italian manager who plays 4-3-3 and I'm more or less sorted.
By bmstinton93
Bonanzoid wrote:I'm sure I've managed to pick up a good few 13 match contracts I think, for roughly 300. My team's all Italian, I just need an Italian manager who plays 4-3-3 and I'm more or less sorted.

That's actually quite impressive. I've never tried too hard with the chemistry. It is a fun game it can just be a bitch getting to a point where you don't have to constantly worry about coins and not having a shit team.
By Bonanzoid
It took me far too long to realise they give you 2 free packs to get you started. That definitely helped once I discovered it, even if I did just quick sell a bunch of rubbish players for a few extra coins.
By bmstinton93
New Euro 2012 expansion released today weighing in at 1800MSP. Nice addition, for me so far it seems to be worth it although several teams appear to be unlicensed. For example there is an A. Rumsey in midfield for Wales which is a little worrying. But I think I heard somewhere that EA are looking into it.
By Bonanzoid
chrysostom wrote:I cheated on the last FIFA and bought packs with Microsoft points *blush*

I did that recently too. Given that it was £4.20 or so for enough points to buy 2 gold premium packs I figured I spent more money on less important shite so went for it. Got an in form Javi Martinez which sold for 26,000 so that kept me going for a bit. Never had any luck with packs since then but I have managed to build a solid Premiership eleven. I do love Ultimate Team, despite the fact online there are some VERY good players.