Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By bmstinton93
I'm not sure this is really the place to be discussing my personal life and I will probably get slated for it but enough people know now anyway so thought I'd share this with you good people.

As some of you already know my girlfriend found out that she was 20 weeks pregnant less than a month into our relationship. Its been tough but 2 months later we're still going strong. Its gonna get harder but we're both confident we can get through it. Its due on July 3rd if anyone is interested.

Feel free to put any opinions out there.
By dreamer1978
You are doing something that most men wouldn't do. You are standing by your girlfriend even though she is pregnant with another man's baby. Which in my opinion as a woman, makes you a real man, so good on you. Hopefully you and your girlfriend make it and she has a healthy babv.
By MK Chris
You'll be alright Ben, does the dad want to know or not? How involved will you be getting? Well done lad.
By bmstinton93
I said I want hardly any involvement, at least for a few years, which I think is hard but possible and she agrees and she met him last week for the first time since after he bailed a few times. Apparently he said he wants to be there for her and the kid but she thinks he still won't be. And her Dad said she doesnt need him.
By dimtimjim
I'm jus' pleased my kid'll be brung up by someone with good morals.

Cheers Benji. x
By bmstinton93
dimtimjim wrote:I'm jus' pleased my kid'll be brung up by someone with good morals.

Cheers Benji. x

Your old enough to be her Grandad...
By dimtimjim
Assuming no UK age laws were broken for procreation, then no i'm not, not for another 5 months....! 8O

But ouch, that hurt.
By bmstinton93
dimtimjim wrote:Assuming no UK age laws were broken for procreation, then no i'm not, not for another 5 months....! 8O

How old are you? I think you still maybe...
By dimtimjim
No.

33. 2x 16 (years) plus 2 x 9 (months) = 33 and 6 months to legally be a grandad.

I'm 33 and 1 month.

I'm pretty sure we've discussed your mathematical inadequacies before...

EDIT: I see the confusion, Benji means 'her' as in his missus, not 'her' as in his missus unborn kid. No, i'm not ruddy old enough to be your missus grandfather - you cheeky get! :)
Last edited by dimtimjim on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
By dimtimjim
Oooohhh Benji!! you're not fiddy kiddling/cradle snatching are you?!! :wink:
By bmstinton93
Not really. If you really wanna know the exact age then PM me...
By bmstinton93
Yeah btw her birthday on her Facebook is wrong. I do have her password though so I could change it...
By bmstinton93
Tbf it's not hard to go to my Facebook profile and see the 'In a relationship with' and click on her name...
By dimtimjim
chrysostom wrote:My investigative journalism module

This makes you sound like a cyborg.

Good shiz.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]