Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By neilt0
seggons wrote:I'm currently having an issue with 8 and 9 on the usenet link. According to the link there are parts missing from them and SABnzbd+ is reporting "Repair failed, not enough repair blocks". When trying to unrar them manually Winrar is reporting that they are corrupt. I'm brand new to this whole usenet thing so I've kind of guessed my way through and got ~80% downloaded using logons from just4today.

Which news server are you using?
By neilt0
seggons wrote:http://just4today.net/

Never heard of it. Try a free trial with one of the big providers mentioned in this thread.
By Nicola_Red
I have a missing bit of audio from the end of Greg's second show and ianpwilliams' file doesn't appear to work (the link downloads a 10 second file!) Can anyone see why? It's driving me mental.
By Nicola_Red
Yeah, that's the one. Hmm, I wonder what's up with it then? Maybe it's my PC.
By Nicola_Red
My flatmate is a geek so he can probably solve it for me, he's just snowed under at work at the moment so he doesn't really have time for my relatively trivial problems concerning snippets of missing audio :)
By Nicola_Red
Managed to download part 13 from my phone, so that solved that problem. I still dunno why my PC wouldn't have it, but there ya go.
By travisp
I too would like to see the satellite recodes uploaded as a torrent(s). If not on The Box then maybe on The Pirate Bay. Given I cannot get my head around Usenet. Fingers crossed it would happen
By skillen
I think there is a problem with parts 8 & 9 through Usenet. I have downloaded them through the Virgin Media news server and they are incomplete. The listing on http://www.nzbindex.nl/search/?q=chrism ... m=1&more=0 shows them as having missing parts. If anyone has another way of getting these parts then I would be grateful if they let me know, thanks,

Chris.
Last edited by skillen on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By c_radical
skillen wrote:I think there is a problem with parts 8 & 9 through Usenet. I have downloaded them through the Virgin Media news server and they are incomplete. The listing on http://www.nzbindex.nl/search/?q=chrism ... m=1&more=0 shows them as having missing parts. If anyone has another way of getting these parts then I would be grateful if they let me know, thanks,

Chris.

Just use QuickPar to repair the files and you should be fine. Or alternatively for next time use SABnzbd+ as your client as it repairs files automatically when required.
Hey all

Does anyone have clean copies of the Marathon Show imaging and jingles that they can share here? I understand Music4 made them and there was 3 different versions used (One for daytime, one for evenings and one for nights). If anyone can help it would be great. It was a really good package that sounded great for the three days!

Thanks!
By skillen
Thanks for the help. Just to confirm for anyone else having problems, downloading with SABnzbd solved the problem.
By yummytummy
how do you do that

does anyone have the bit when big steve is introduced and you see their reaction
By Nicola_Red
I've finally finished my clipping (thank the Lord) so I'll be uploading a bunch of clips this evening.
By Nicola_Red
Updated with a load of my clips. I think I still have another ten or so to come tomorrow.
By SAV1OUR
nicola_red wrote:Updated with a load of my clips. I think I still have another ten or so to come tomorrow.

Well done! You're a star.
By Nicola_Red
Thanks. That's three weeks of my spare time I'm never getting back :D
By Nicola_Red
You say busy, I say no life. Anyway...the last of my clips are now uploaded. Well, I had one more (Big Steve) but the clipper has started crashing on me at the database insertion stage, which I think is just technology trying to mess with me. I may try it again tomorrow, I may not...