Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By richbrown
I will be, but there will be a few seconds where I'll be changing over recording segments. I'm aiming to try do that during songs or news every two hours. I'll upload a complete video and smaller chapters then next week. Hopefully as many people will record and upload too. :)
By Nicola_Red
If people can clarify whether by 'recording' they mean the audio or video, it'll help everyone to remain clear on what's going on, thanks :)

I'm pretty sure several people have recording both audio and video and uploading covered. Since I can't get any time off work I will be relying on my own downloads to listen to what I miss. I'm gonna try to clip anything i think is particularly worthwhile for the sound vault, for people who don't have the time/energy to listen to the entire thing.
By nade
I'll be recording each "show" on my hdd recorder as usual. So hopefully it'll work OK and I'll have a recording of each show from 6:30 tomorrow morning until Thur night (whenever they finish up).

Good luck to Chris & Dave, looking forward to it.
By roblawton
I've got a good little setup and I don't mind sharing the files.

I've been recording since 06:29 and a new file is created every hour automatically.

The saved file is then uploaded and shared, so every hour, there's a new part of the show to listen to!

Here you go - http://roblawton.com/

Please let me know if you download, leave a reply or a comment! Enjoy!!
By Yudster
Apparently Aled mentioned me (or my Twitter alter-ego) just after 8.30 this morning - would anyone be able to clip that for me? Everyone else seems to have heard it but I missed it!
By plymjess1995
I am recording the live stream via red button because I have Win TV xx I got from 7:18 Onwards and recorded while i was in school. Sorry if there is a loss in signal in some places, stupid aerial lol but most of it should be fine.
I will start uploading soon xx
By richbrown
The videos going online are a bit delayed. Hopefully I'll have the first up by 10 and then one every few hours. I'll post when they're on.
By richbrown
Rob, yeah sure that'd be great :) what link do you want me to use?

And neilt0 thanks, but it's because the upload hasn't finished. I didn't really want to use Dropbox to host the files, but FTP was being stubborn so I gave in.

The 0630-1000 section should be up in about half hour and then 1000-1245 will be up within a few hours, running roughly twelve hours behind the actual shows!
By neilt0
richbrown wrote:Rob, yeah sure that'd be great :) what link do you want me to use?

And neilt0 thanks, but it's because the upload hasn't finished. I didn't really want to use Dropbox to host the files, but FTP was being stubborn so I gave in.

The 0630-1000 section should be up in about half hour and then 1000-1245 will be up within a few hours, running roughly twelve hours behind the actual shows!

Awesome. It doesn't matter about how long it takes -- as long as they get up there, it's all good.
By roblawton
richbrown wrote:Rob, yeah sure that'd be great :) what link do you want me to use?

If you can link to http://roblawton.com as I'll keep updating various posts throughout the next 24 hours or so.

Awesome, I've put a link up with my latest update so hopefully we'll get a fair few visitors over the next few days!
By exeter4eva
any reason for the 9.30 file being significantly smaller than the others rob?
i've not been able to listen this evening so dont know if there was a reason or not?
By roblawton
exeter4eva wrote:any reason for the 9.30 file being significantly smaller than the others rob?
i've not been able to listen this evening so dont know if there was a reason or not?

I made a change to the way the files were saved at the 09:30 changeover... That's probably why.

Try this... That's the correct file for the full hour.

(Although, there's a minute between 09:28-09:29 which is here
By neilt0

Thanks, I snagged the first show. I appreciate your work on this, but (without wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth...), the TV broadcasts will be (ata a guess) around 3 to 4 megabit/sec, the web stream is about 0.7 to 0.8 megabit/sec, and your MP4s are about 0.2 megabit/sec -- so if anyone has any captures that are at a higher bitrate, I'd appreciate it. I'm happy to seed torrents if that's how they get distributed.

Cheers,

Neil.
By jamiec21
neilt0 wrote:Thanks, I snagged the first show. I appreciate your work on this, but (without wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth...), the TV broadcasts will be (ata a guess) around 3 to 4 megabit/sec

1.25mb/s on Freeview, which I'm capturing and it's going OK so far, touchwood.
By richbrown
I'm not gonna get them up whilst the show is on. It's way too much work and to be honest, I'm shattered and have lots of work anyway. Also, they're not high quality and I'm sure somebody is recording in high quality which I'd also like.

I will get that site up and complete when I get to it over the weekend.
By neilt0
richbrown wrote:I'm not gonna get them up whilst the show is on. It's way too much work and to be honest, I'm shattered and have lots of work anyway. Also, they're not high quality and I'm sure somebody is recording in high quality which I'd also like.

I will get that site up and complete when I get to it over the weekend.

No worries. I hope you didn't think I was knocking your effort -- it is appreciated. I am familiar with people (like me now!) moaning when you share stuff -- see my sig for some of the stuff I've shared!

Thank you both!!