Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Frank Sinatra's mafia friends, that i apparently know, to bust a cap in your ass.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Oh and FYI - I'm not on the dole. True, I'm currently without a job but I'm living off savings at present so I'm costing you lot nothing. Although maybe I should. It's be nice to get back some of that money that keeps bailing out Scotchland all the time!
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
That's a myth put about by the SNP to try and make the English want to get rid of us while they simultaneously try and convince the Scots we'd be better off independent. Truth is, and independent study proved that it actually costs Scotland being part of the UK.
VivAyrshire on UM wrote:It just reminded me of this dreadful female called Yudster (cm.net / aled.info), who would spend all day just fussing over grammar points, and doing nothing constructive of any kind.
That's a myth put about by the SNP to try and make the English want to get rid of us while they simultaneously try and convince the Scots we'd be better off independent. Truth is, and independent study proved that it actually costs Scotland being part of the UK.
Two words : Barnett Formula. You scotchers get a disproportionate amount of tax revenue.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7499840.stm
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
I've just (well, not just, as I've been to the pub since, but you know what I mean) been watching the hedgehogs in the back garden.. there are two and they don't like each other, they tend to fight for the cat food that mum puts out for them. Last year they were friendly towards each other, so they must be different ones. Or they've had a falling out.
Making me smile. WALL:E
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
I went in half expecting to hate it because of the hype it's been given, but I loved it.
I put my first nicotine patch on, i need a cig.
I put my first nicotine patch on, i need a cig.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.