Andy B: Very lazy, flirtatious person with wonderful hair who does not resemble prince charming. Very sarcastic so if something he posts seems stupid it's probably deliberate. Aspirations of global dictatorship so you'll probably first against the wall come the revolution.
Vivienne wrote:Give me something to fill the hole.
charlalottie wrote:tit anyone?
I take it you've nothing of substance going on in your day, then?
Vivienne wrote:Give me something to fill the hole.
charlalottie wrote:tit anyone?
Actually, to be honest, it annoys me too. That entire "American Boy" song does my head in.
Vivienne wrote:Give me something to fill the hole.
charlalottie wrote:tit anyone?
Vivienne wrote:Give me something to fill the hole.
charlalottie wrote:tit anyone?
Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:About me: See, she doesn't say a lot, but when she does, it's very accurate.
annoying me, possibly getting a mates wife sacked at work!
Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.