Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Vivienne
annoying me = I'm very itchy... I've been scratching all morning... I've got a new showergel, and I think this must be why.... It looked lovely in the bottle (a deep wine colour), then came out looking like blood and smelling like liquorice. Horrendous. Like something out of "Halloween"..

Also, I may have to deal with the public again today. :-(
By Zoot
Viv 113 wrote:a pina colada on the way to work? And get caught doing what?

Just out of interest, do you know anything about popular culture?
By Vivienne
why are there so many clowns in this world.... bring on my lunch-hour, so I can escape to the park.
This morning, people have:

1. refused to sit down when told to do so.
2. lay on the stairs in front of me.
3. banged on the windows.
4. spoken a lot of rubbish to me. Aren't there any normos?
By Yudster
What kind of hospital are you working in Viv?!
By Yudster
Do you think that maybe some of the people who need to go to the "brain dept" might have various issues which might possibly mean that their appreciation of "normal" might be a bit skewed by circumstances? Like poorly brains maybe?
By Yudster
I think your mum needs a holiday. A nice, long holiday by the sea.
By Yudster
Is she the producer? I thought she was the broadcast assistant, or whatever they are called these days. If they promoted her to producer, it explains a lot about whats happened to the Mills show lately.
By foot-loose
UM tells us:

"Originally a 'Broadcast Assistant', these jobs were scrapped in May 2006, and she became an Assistant Producer for the show.

She has ocassionally produced the Scott Mills show - mainly over the Christmas 2005 period, and has also been a producer for JK and Joel's shows."
By Vivienne
foot-loose wrote:Laura is the irritating producer off the Scot Mills roadshow.

Don't worry! She may soon be going to Hollywood! :-)
By Yudster
Any chance she could take Scott and Chappers with her? Or at least Scott.
By Yudster
What, Scott Mills and Laura setting up a fake scenario and trying to pretend it is real? How could you accuse them of such a thing! Next you'll be telling me that One Night With Laura was fixed, and that Laura's Diary wasn't real!
By Vivienne
I know, yuds! Laura must have made a fortune from that book as well! :-) I can't see any of that particular team splitting up for any reason!!

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]