Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By MK Chris
I thought you loved your work?
By Yudster
Oh s4b you missed the rugby on Saturday?! Poor you! I wouldn't have missed it for the world, James Hook's penalty just before half time was one of the highlights of the tournament!
By S4B
I watched it later, we played bravely. I love Hook he's amazing! At least we've sacked Gavin Jenkins now. What's annoying me is that England have got through and they honestly didn't deserve to and we didn't and I think we did deserve to.
By Yudster
I'm not going to defend England, even though I think you're wrong, because its clear the current England team are poor. But I saw all the Wales matches, and honestly, you were a lot, lot worse. Really very bad. But it will turn around, these things always do - and you can cheer yourselves up by creaming us in the Six Nations. As can Ireland and Scotland I expect. Business as usual.
By Vivienne
annoying me = I've got a dox appointment tomorrow, and I don't want to go. Never mind, I guess it will pass soon enough.
Viv 113 wrote:annoying me = I've got a dox appointment tomorrow, and I don't want to go. Never mind, I guess it will pass soon enough.

Do you have gallstones or constipation?
By Yudster
Ok, this is something which is not so much annoying me as slightly worrying me - all the people who normally walk past my office window every day, throwing their litter in my front yard and encouraging their small children to vandalise my trees and bird-feeders, seem to be staring in to my room and smiling kindly at me today, in place of the normal chav behaviour. I'm beginning to think I must be about to die, and everybody in Colchester knows except me.
By Yudster
God I hope so.
By Yudster
That would make them scream and run in the opposite direction.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]