The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By gbm
Topher wrote:I go every year now (though this will only be my third year) to Brixham, it usually coincides with my birthday week. Some of it is at a table tennis tournament but we extend it to spend a few days out and about there. Think we may try Paignton Zoo this time.

I recommend a visit to Paignton Zoo, its a good day out, the parking is a bugger though ;) - same with most places I believe and sad as it may be I also recommend Babbacombemodelvillage - its not just a mini village but it moves and stuff and theres a bit of humour involved too, I couldn't figure out how the van moved :? didn't seem like magnets but I'm not too sure if it was a motor inside :)
By gbm
S4B wrote:I went to Babbacombe model village it was amazing!

Did you find all the letter people?, or were they not there when you went?
By jeddeth
Okay I have some brand new stupid questions...

First off, what is the innuendo of a spit roast about? I didn't get that whole problem with what the cheerleader said at all.

Also, what's a "yogurt top"? Is there anything behind that or did Brian just make it up? Whatever it is, I like it!
By Ballbag
Imagine an actual spit roast where a pig is roasting over an open fire....... the pig has the "spit" (a long pole) stuck in its mouth and out the rear end. It'll be the same pole, but it gives the impression/image of something stuck in it's gob, and another one up the rear end.

Now, here's where your imagination is needed. Replace the pig with a woman (or man if you lean that way), nake preferably. Replace the spit in the mouth with a man's knob, and the spit in the rear with another man's knob. Now imagine the whole thing moving about in a fore/aft direction. Hey presto, you have your common or garden spit roast.

For more information, I'm sure you can search for it on t'internet.
By Yudster
I can't believe you posted that baggie.
By Yudster
I was only quoting Boboff.
By Ballbag
Well, that's how it looked in the photo you sent me, I just described what I saw. Nice flexibility by the way.
By Yudster
Why thank you. I used to be a gymnast you know.
By jeddeth
Thats amazing! I can't belive it's not a common term in the US.

Here we have a similiar act call the Eifel Tower where the girl is in between two guys and the dudes high five eachother over her... again, use your imagination.

Thanks guys. I totally wouldn't have come up with that one on my own. You cheeky Brits!

Oh so whats "then your mom was up the tuft"? What the hell is a tuft?
By MK Chris
Who high fives while giving a girl one?

Up the duff means pregnant.
By jeddeth
Thanks again. I am feeling smarter everyday!

Topher wrote:Who high fives while giving a girl one?

The same sleaze bags who are doubling teaming the sluts participating in the spit roasts?

Topher wrote: Up the duff means pregnant.

What is the geaneology of that one? "Up the duff" sounds really dirty.
By jeddeth
I'm sorry Kendra, I know I could probably google all this stuff. But I'm looking for the perspective of the people on this board who listen and understand the show in the specific British way it is intended.

(Although up the duff still doesn't make any sense... and is actually rather disturbing).

Back to the spit roast thing. Is the bad thing to say spit or roast? I think it's roast... but does that mean its generally a bad word you guys just stay away from using in tame dialog?
By Yudster
Its the connotation that's "bad". At least I hope so, because my church is having a spit roast in October, and I'm hoping it only involves fire, a pig and lots of good crackling. Either way I'll go along though.

Friday and Saturday shows are up, and Friday plat[…]