Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By stevenuk
Hi Console
Thanks for adding the podcast for 12th May but the link doesent seem to work on that 1? Is it a broken link?
Thanks
By DC
works fine for me. it might not of finished uploading or somthing.
By TheCaptain
The link doesn't work for me either, fix it.
By Dickie
TheCaptain wrote:The link doesn't work for me either, fix it.

Please?
By TheCaptain
Are you asking for something?
By Dickie
TheCaptain wrote:The link doesn't work for me either, fix it.

You seem to be giving an order here. That's not how things work round here, you'll get nothing in return.
By Dickie
I'm not about to get into a petty squabble with you two, just informing you of the good nature of the board.
By Console
I know the iTunes software will let you see it, as will mplayer. I'm not sure about WMP and I I've heard that WinAmp does, but I'm not entirely sure.
By Dickie
They work in windows media player.
By Longview01
Thanks for posting all of these, ive now got the complete collection.

using winamp to play em by the way
By David Autumns
I've lost which podcast had the Geordie lady who had turned Jamacian after suffering a stroke.

I know it's cruel but I was listening to it on the train and suffered the full belly laugh and in the end had to remove my earphones. Luckily I'd just arrived at London Victoria and could giggle all the way down the platform like the loon that I am

Any idea's which one has this highlight

My other favourite was Dave's game with Patrick Keilty the packets of Niknak's and a Wok

Shear Genius :D

Dave
By Console
It's the 7th July 2006 podcast.
By Fathomer
Any Chance of the last couple- cos Ive been on my hols!
Well, just the 11th August actually
By Console
I've updated it now.
By Rychu
Console wrote:I know the iTunes software will let you see it, as will mplayer. I'm not sure about WMP and I I've heard that WinAmp does, but I'm not entirely sure.

I mannaged to open the podcast in QuickTime. And its better than iTunes if you don't have iPod as you don't have to install the software. QuickTime is smaller and usefull anyway :) WinAmp does open podcast asweel but yi have to (at least i did) spent ages to find a plug - in and its not official Nulisoft plugin...
By Longview01
ive never used any plugins for winamp to play mp3

thats what it was designed to do
By Dickie
He meant I plug-in to playback the 'm4a' enhanced podcast i believe.
By Mafro
Anyone else having problems with this weeks enhanced podcast from itunes? When I download it it's just the normal version.
By asy1mpo
does anyone have the podcast from 13th October

Thanks
By Console
I'll be updating the page either tomorrow or Sunday, so it'll be on then.
By gbm
@Console - So do you know if the BBC mind you copying their podcasts and acting as somewhat of a mirror for them or have you got in contact with them?
By Console
While the BBC do have a legal right to stop other people from reproducing and distributing content (although as the BBC is publically funded, there are a couple of gray-ish areas that haven't been tested in court) they haven't asked us to stop doing it, and, as numerous BBC employes visit the site, they certainly do know about it. I think I actually asked Aled a while back if we could do it, but I've forgotten what the reply was, but it wasn't that we can't/shouldn't do it.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]