Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By Capes
i just get that the page cannot be viewed/displayed. Try F5 and it just goes straight back to that message. Any ideas?
By fish heads
Since Console's avatar is down as well, I guess it's just some server issues. I suspect it will be fixed pretty soon - just hold on for a while.
By Console
Sorry guys, I was installing a new OS this morning and it took longer than expected. Everything should be working fine now.
By Chris4
console, ur fantastic

thanks for the podcasts!
By Capes
are these all of them?
By fish heads
Yes. The only one missing is this weeks which is on the Radio 1 website
By Capes
ok thanks
By fish heads
How do you know what I'm missing and what I'm not, you loon
By Thrungus
long time no see

which 1 is the podcast of all the usa stuff ?

thanx
By Console
They all have descriptions with them, just read them.
By Fledge
Any idea if these can be added to iTunes as a podcast (ie appear under the Best of Moyles) section? There are some I've not got, and I'd like to add them, but iTunes doesn't seem to pick them up directly when clicking the "update podcast" section even when "update all" is ticked.

Thanks,
fledge
By Dickie
Fledge wrote:Any idea if these can be added to iTunes as a podcast (ie appear under the Best of Moyles) section? There are some I've not got, and I'd like to add them, but iTunes doesn't seem to pick them up directly when clicking the "update podcast" section even when "update all" is ticked.

Thanks,
fledge

Which is the whole point of having them here, because they're not available on iTunes anymore.
By Fledge
Right. So then is it possible to add them into iTunes as actual podcasts?
By Dickie
No, you can do that if you were to produce your own radio show 100% legally but no-one on this forum could release any of these podcasts as we dont own them, they are provided for everyone through the BBC website under certain conditions by the BBC, which probably doesnt include them being made available here so just download them to your PC and listen to them, they will sound no different than when you get them form iTunes.
By ComedyDan
Have you got the one from the 17/2 please?
By Console
It's been added now. I usually add them within a couple of days after it is no longer on the BBC website.
By Chris4
thanks
By Mafro
WHy don't you just download it from itunes?
By bumheed7
Mafro wrote:WHy don't you just download it from itunes?

me?
because i dont have itunes. i just download it every friday from the bbc site.

but im meaning it says its a trial by the bbc. and surely this means that a decision must be made whether to keep it permanent or end it!
By Dickie
Mafro wrote:WHy don't you just download it from itunes?

Some of us prefer to avoid Apple's crappy bloated media player that sucks the life from your PC.

The worrying thing is choice seems to be taken out of the matter more and more as they ship it with every iPod and 90% of people dont know that there are better solutions out there.
By Matty
Yeh too true :P

I mean end of day, Its a megamix of the Chris Moyles show encoded into MP3.

What makes the differnce if its from iTunes or whatever, personally I would never buy an iPod. They are so restrictive and controlled by Apple Software.

Im happy all the podcasts are here, I like to go back sometimes to listen one a while ago. Thanks Console for Keeping such a good archive.

:D

Regards

Matt :P
By stevenuk
Hi

Do you have last weeks Podcast friday 12th May 06?
I forgot to download it!
I have all the others so its just that 1 i am missing.
Thanks console

Steven