Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Tom Holt
Aled wrote:
jono wrote:Aled do you have any plans for your birthday on Monday?

How do you know about my birthday? No, no plans I don't think

Two Words: Mini Moyles
By Jono
Yeh it has all the 'backstage gossip' ;)
By Nicky
You should see what else it told us about you Aled.....
By Tom Holt
dammit, i'm not at home, i'll have to catch it when i get home
By Jono
Nicky wrote:You should see what else it told us about you Aled.....

Yeh ha ha
By Tom Holt
well since chris mentioned it on the show this morning i don't think my message would have spoiled it
By jameseuk
tipsydipsy999 wrote:well since chris mentioned it on the show this morning i don't think my message would have spoiled it

ok fair enough :oops:

havent listened to him this week yet,I'm busy discovering other Radio 1 shows that I havent listened to before on listen again at the mo.

so far I've listened to all of last weeks oneclick shows,Annie Mac,Annie Nightingale,Beth & Hew in Wales,and now I'm listening to Bobby Friction & Nihal.

I'll catch up with moyles soon,I promise :wink:
By Aaron
How come you haven't listened, I thought you were doing teh buzz off archive? Back on topic anyway before we get part 5 after 2pages!
By Sionide
Aled, someone's probably asked you this before - but what is *your* favourite cheese? and the rest of the teams, if you know them.. ;)
By jimmy g
Aled wrote:Well ultimately, Will, as producer is responsible if there is something wrong on the show. If the wrong version of a song is ever played there are many reasons why it would have happened. That would really be an internal Radio 1 thing though!

Has no one noticed how "Let's Get it Started" by The Black Eyed Peas contains they lyrics: "You wouldn't believe how we wow s*it out" unedited?
By Aaron
Yeah but it can sound as wash it out.
By Tom Holt
i played the uncensored version of avril's happy ending on my show this morning, thankfully i got there just in time to use the vocal canceller and cut the bad bits out
By Nicky
Jimmy G wrote:
Aled wrote:Well ultimately, Will, as producer is responsible if there is something wrong on the show. If the wrong version of a song is ever played there are many reasons why it would have happened. That would really be an internal Radio 1 thing though!

Has no one noticed how "Let's Get it Started" by The Black Eyed Peas contains they lyrics: "You wouldn't believe how we wow s*it out" unedited?

I wondered what they were saying there too. A quick search shows you're right...Surprised. Also, Strokes 12:51 was being played for weeks with "Fu*k going to that party" in there before anyone realised and changed it at R1.
By jimmy g
It's not the first time this has happened on a regular basis, I remember when they first started playing City High - 'What Would You Do' it contained the same profanity.
By Dickie
And the classic Usher - U Remind Me song where it said "all the sh*t you put me through" at the end. Chris and the team used to try and time when to mute the track.
By clublander
tipsydipsy999 wrote:i played the uncensored version of avril's happy ending on my show this morning, thankfully i got there just in time to use the vocal canceller and cut the bad bits out

so did moyles on his first day back!
By Mafro
Aled, Lewis and I would like to apologise for our vicious behaviour in the chatroom. Also, this may seem a bit geeky but why are some songs on the show played at a slightly faster tempo than normal?
By Tom Holt
i take it this is when 'chris' was in the room a few weeks back
By jameseuk
Mafro wrote:Aled, Lewis and I would like to apologise for our vicious behaviour in the chatroom. Also, this may seem a bit geeky but why are some songs on the show played at a slightly faster tempo than normal?

I'm sure its something to do with fitting more things in,eg rambling,competitions,more songs,news & other features
By Mafro
Nicky wrote:
Jimmy G wrote:

I wondered what they were saying there too. A quick search shows you're right...Surprised. Also, Strokes 12:51 was being played for weeks with "Fu*k going to that party" in there before anyone realised and changed it at R1.

Scissor Sisters "Laura" has the line "tired of this shit" and nobody seems to notice.
By Tom Holt
aled, did you not realise chris did the BB eviction voice before today?
By Mafro
And if you did, did he tell you that Becki was going into the house?
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up